college girl stories - pics

My wife was a tutor for black athletes in college during her 5th year masters work she confessed after we had been married a few months she had dated and had sex with them but never told her family her dad would of kicked her out.

that's sexy, your wife likely had a good time. does she fuck black men now, do you allow her to explore?

lol.....well I wasn't exactly prim and proper. I was raised in a Catholic family and went to all girls Catholic schools. I had 2 biracial adopted sisters so race never meant much in my family and my 2 older white sisters dated black guys AND white guys so I did too. I gave my virginity to one of my black boyfriends at 17 but when I went to college we drifted apart.

In college I was pretty normal I guess until I met Tami who seduced me in a state park shower my freshman year while on a sorority hiking trip. Well I thought I was straight prior to that but Tami's sweet pussy and big tits taught me that I was as bi as I could be. She was bi but didn't like cock nearly as much as I did but she LOVED to watch me get fucked. We'd be out on a Friday or Saturday night and hit a college bar and we'd start dancing, then kissing, them playing with each other and EVERY guy's eyes in the place would be on us. She loved putting on a show and having control of me. Then she'd announce that ANYONE that wanted her slut could have me and some nights 10+ guys would fuck me or cum on me in some fashion. The mix of guys depended on the bar and usually there were more white guys but there were definitely black guys who took advantage of her offer and my pussy and mouth. So I quickly went from "normal" to a total slut!

One bar in particular had more black guys and also a bartender who was older and may have even been part owner in the bar. His name was Henry and he made sure that he was always first in line to have me. His cock was HUGE, maybe the biggest I've ever had and when he fucked me I was pretty much a limp noodle after he was done with me. It got to the point that I just wanted him and Tami went along with that to a degree. He was probably 35-40 at the time and in his prime and I think she just loved watching this Zulu warrior type TAKE her white slut. I KNOW I DID!!!

I don't think she ever fucked him but he fucked me countless times over the time we were in college. He was as they say insatiable and would sometimes fuck me 3 or 4 times in just a few hours and he was the first to take my ass and really he did anything to me that he wanted and I loved every second. It was an odd threesome I guess. He'd fuck me, she'd play with me and then lick his cum out and then he'd be ready to go again. CONTROL was Tami's big thing and he knew that emotionally I was her's so he never pushed his own agenda and I think he really liked the setup and why not? He had a young white slut who'd let him do whatever he wanted, another white slut that I was emotionally tied to so he didn't have to worry about that, 2 white sluts to watch between fuck sessions and almost no strings attached. Looking back it was every guy's wet dream!!

Me in college and Tami eating my pussy in a bar!!
View attachment 1127210View attachment 1127212

Beautiful pussy, your girlfriend is lucky. Thanks for the giving us a history of how Tami controls you and how Henry fucked you.

lol.....well I wasn't exactly prim and proper. I was raised in a Catholic family and went to all girls Catholic schools. I had 2 biracial adopted sisters so race never meant much in my family and my 2 older white sisters dated black guys AND white guys so I did too. I gave my virginity to one of my black boyfriends at 17 but when I went to college we drifted apart.

In college I was pretty normal I guess until I met Tami who seduced me in a state park shower my freshman year while on a sorority hiking trip. Well I thought I was straight prior to that but Tami's sweet pussy and big tits taught me that I was as bi as I could be. She was bi but didn't like cock nearly as much as I did but she LOVED to watch me get fucked. We'd be out on a Friday or Saturday night and hit a college bar and we'd start dancing, then kissing, them playing with each other and EVERY guy's eyes in the place would be on us. She loved putting on a show and having control of me. Then she'd announce that ANYONE that wanted her slut could have me and some nights 10+ guys would fuck me or cum on me in some fashion. The mix of guys depended on the bar and usually there were more white guys but there were definitely black guys who took advantage of her offer and my pussy and mouth. So I quickly went from "normal" to a total slut!

One bar in particular had more black guys and also a bartender who was older and may have even been part owner in the bar. His name was Henry and he made sure that he was always first in line to have me. His cock was HUGE, maybe the biggest I've ever had and when he fucked me I was pretty much a limp noodle after he was done with me. It got to the point that I just wanted him and Tami went along with that to a degree. He was probably 35-40 at the time and in his prime and I think she just loved watching this Zulu warrior type TAKE her white slut. I KNOW I DID!!!

I don't think she ever fucked him but he fucked me countless times over the time we were in college. He was as they say insatiable and would sometimes fuck me 3 or 4 times in just a few hours and he was the first to take my ass and really he did anything to me that he wanted and I loved every second. It was an odd threesome I guess. He'd fuck me, she'd play with me and then lick his cum out and then he'd be ready to go again. CONTROL was Tami's big thing and he knew that emotionally I was her's so he never pushed his own agenda and I think he really liked the setup and why not? He had a young white slut who'd let him do whatever he wanted, another white slut that I was emotionally tied to so he didn't have to worry about that, 2 white sluts to watch between fuck sessions and almost no strings attached. Looking back it was every guy's wet dream!!

You definitely knew how to have a good time .

The first girl that liked me was this hot white girl named ashley in middle school lol but honestly . It started in junior year when I went to california I had a wild experience at a job we catered with my uncle in Hollywood man .

The first girl that liked me was this hot white girl named ashley in middle school lol but honestly . It started in junior year when I went to california I had a wild experience at a job we catered with my uncle in Hollywood man .

no *******, tell us about ashley and the hollywood caterer girl...

no *******, tell us about ashley and the hollywood caterer girl...

Well in middle school I was really shy we liked each other but she ended up pregnant and moved away . Now the Hollywood ******* was crazy man I remember we did this for a wedding girls where ******* everywhere hot girls white girls, black girls , asians basically all races .I walked in on two mixed women kissing I was about to pull my dick out and probably let them suck it they both had big tits nice asses but lol then somebody had knocked on the door I had to leave go back to work . I saw them later they just winked at me really wish I had more time even the dj was sexy lol slim black women .

While I was in college, I was so involved with my white boyfriend (whom I married after my sophomore year) so I didn't pay any attention to who was involved with black guys,.. but about 4 years later, and after divorcing my cheating husband, surprisigly, I find myself involved very seriously with a black guy and when talking with my girlfriend, (who was responsible for introducing me to my black boyfriend and her being involved with a black lover also) we got talking about our college days and i was asking her why we, or any of our other close girlfriends never thought about black guys back then. So it was surprising to me when she admitted to me that she always thought black guys were sexy but never acted on it either but she did know of a few of our girlfriends that was discretely getting black cock on the side, sometimes even after a date with their white boyfriends.. I didn't believe her and started asking WHO and when and when she mentioned Jenny, Geri, Karen and Leslie and then started telling me certain incidents,.. like remember when Karen didn't go home with us for Thanksgiving that one year and I did remember it thinking it was really strange that she didn't go with us, especially when we were all living in the same town only miles apart, but when she told me that the reason she stayed was that it gave her a great opportunity to spend the whole long weekend with her secret black boyfriend where they went to a hotel fucking each other's brains out for four full days. Then she told me different similar stories about the other girls also.. Again, it was so hard for me to believe what she was telling me and when I asked her why I didn't see this, she laughed and telling me that I had my ass so tied up with my white boyfriend and that I was too blind to notice it even if I saw it in front of me.. Anyway, I eventually found out that all she told me was true and my girlfriend was right that I was just too blind to see it.. Amazing

This story is so amazing! I love it!

While I was in college, I was so involved with my white boyfriend (whom I married after my sophomore year) so I didn't pay any attention to who was involved with black guys,.. but about 4 years later, and after divorcing my cheating husband, surprisigly, I find myself involved very seriously with a black guy and when talking with my girlfriend, (who was responsible for introducing me to my black boyfriend and her being involved with a black lover also) we got talking about our college days and i was asking her why we, or any of our other close girlfriends never thought about black guys back then. So it was surprising to me when she admitted to me that she always thought black guys were sexy but never acted on it either but she did know of a few of our girlfriends that was discretely getting black cock on the side, sometimes even after a date with their white boyfriends.. I didn't believe her and started asking WHO and when and when she mentioned Jenny, Geri, Karen and Leslie and then started telling me certain incidents,.. like remember when Karen didn't go home with us for Thanksgiving that one year and I did remember it thinking it was really strange that she didn't go with us, especially when we were all living in the same town only miles apart, but when she told me that the reason she stayed was that it gave her a great opportunity to spend the whole long weekend with her secret black boyfriend where they went to a hotel fucking each other's brains out for four full days. Then she told me different similar stories about the other girls also.. Again, it was so hard for me to believe what she was telling me and when I asked her why I didn't see this, she laughed and telling me that I had my ass so tied up with my white boyfriend and that I was too blind to notice it even if I saw it in front of me.. Anyway, I eventually found out that all she told me was true and my girlfriend was right that I was just too blind to see it.. Amazing

Great memory Janice. I have similar stories from college. My personal favorite was when I was a senior, party ******* and was at a black fraternity party, where two freshmen girls, one white, one korean, were getting *******. The korean freshman went upstairs to go to the bathroom and two black fraternity brothers followed her, when she exited the bathroom, they guided her to a back bedroom in the frat house. I saw this with my own eyes, she was *******, and I was a friend of one of the black frat brothers. I looked into the bedroom from the hallway, and saw the korean girl on her knees next to to a large bed, and the two brothas were talking smack to her telling her, "it's time you pay your cover charge tonight, suck from fucking dick bitch," and ******* like "keep your hands away, use your fucking mouth"...and i watched this freshman girl proceed to suck off two black fraternity brothers while her girlfriend and others partied downstairs. they didn't fuck her, which surprised me, but both were laughing and giving each other high fives when they came downstairs, and the korean girl just sat on a couch with her friend, unable to stand she was so *******. only the two the brothas and the korean girl knew what happened upstairs, it was hot as hell. my fraternity friend told me that during that school year, the korean girl and her roommate friend, became regular house whores for the black fraternity. it happens people, more than you think.

Nice to have your eyes open

I was stunned how many white girls were into black guys in college. It was amazing how it was kept on the down low.

Back