Cocksucking husbands

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsD

Female
Two years ago my husband reluctantly agreed to allowing me to experience bbc sex. We had shared fantasies and discussed opening our marriage to other men over pillow talk for a long time before agreeing to a short term experiment. Since then IR sex has become part of our lifestyle with my husband becoming an avid voyeur with the conflict of jealousy and lust consuming him while he watches and masturbates. My question is there any way to persuade my husband to suck my bull's cock? This is something that I would like to see but am afraid to bring it up for fear of upsetting him. He has seen my best friend's husband do this when we partied with them and his demeanor suggested he didn't like it. My husband is an alpha male but for some reason he enjoys watching me play the slut for him. He is strongly anti gay and I believe he would consider himself gay if he did this. I would like to persuade him otherwise that he would just be showing his appreciation to the bull for pleasing me so well but don't know how to approach him with this. Is there a chance that this could happen or is it just a pipe dream of mine?

A good start would be to suck a bbc and kiss your husband during it. Eventually cumswap the bbc cum into your husbands mouth. After that he’ll realize the power of the bbc and want some himself. Trust me
You are absolutely right. I loved every drop of hot cum that the Queen of spades fed me cleaning and sucking her lovers were an absolute bonus

I personally love it when I'm being fucked while my husband eats me out and licks the guys dick and when it comes out he sucks it and puts it back in
Or when hes sucking cum out of me and the black guy fucks him and says it's only because he can
Yes all you are missing is me licking the bulls ass while he fucks your husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back