Cocksucking husbands

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsD

Female
Two years ago my husband reluctantly agreed to allowing me to experience bbc sex. We had shared fantasies and discussed opening our marriage to other men over pillow talk for a long time before agreeing to a short term experiment. Since then IR sex has become part of our lifestyle with my husband becoming an avid voyeur with the conflict of jealousy and lust consuming him while he watches and masturbates. My question is there any way to persuade my husband to suck my bull's cock? This is something that I would like to see but am afraid to bring it up for fear of upsetting him. He has seen my best friend's husband do this when we partied with them and his demeanor suggested he didn't like it. My husband is an alpha male but for some reason he enjoys watching me play the slut for him. He is strongly anti gay and I believe he would consider himself gay if he did this. I would like to persuade him otherwise that he would just be showing his appreciation to the bull for pleasing me so well but don't know how to approach him with this. Is there a chance that this could happen or is it just a pipe dream of mine?

I resisted my Wife/Mistress' wishes for me to suck cock for months.....through lots of Tease & Denial, and making me watch nothing but videos of husbands sucking bulls' cocks, as well as long, daily sessions with Her making me suck on Her strap-on......then on the rare occaions She did allow me to cum, I was made to eat it for Her......after months of this, She broke me down and persuaded me to do as She wished. That was over eight years ago, and since then I have provided much oral pleasure to all of the Bulls in our poly Family group......it's a daily requirement for me now, and I have accepted my place......on my knees, serving the Real Men in our Family group....
Wonderful attitude cuckie!

Two years ago my husband reluctantly agreed to allowing me to experience bbc sex. We had shared fantasies and discussed opening our marriage to other men over pillow talk for a long time before agreeing to a short term experiment. Since then IR sex has become part of our lifestyle with my husband becoming an avid voyeur with the conflict of jealousy and lust consuming him while he watches and masturbates. My question is there any way to persuade my husband to suck my bull's cock? This is something that I would like to see but am afraid to bring it up for fear of upsetting him. He has seen my best friend's husband do this when we partied with them and his demeanor suggested he didn't like it. My husband is an alpha male but for some reason he enjoys watching me play the slut for him. He is strongly anti gay and I believe he would consider himself gay if he did this. I would like to persuade him otherwise that he would just be showing his appreciation to the bull for pleasing me so well but don't know how to approach him with this. Is there a chance that this could happen or is it just a pipe dream of mine?

You are an unusual woman. There are not many wives who actually enjoy seeing their husband suck cock, though there are some who will put up with it. It's usually the husband who wants it and the wife who's against it. I would have him lick your clit or your ass while the Bull is fucking you. See how he handles that first, then maybe introduce him to the Bull's balls. My wife and I have experimented. She gets off on me taking care of the Bull's ass and balls, but decided she wants his cock all to herself.

Last edited:
You are an unusual woman. There are not many wives who actually enjoy seeing their husband suck cock, though there are some who will put up with it. It's usually the husband who wants it and the wife who's against it. I would have him lick your clit or your ass while the Bull is fucking you. See how he handles that first, then maybe introduce him the Bull's balls. My wife and I have experimented. She gets off on me taking care of the Bull's ass and balls, but decided she wants his cock all to herself.

My Wife/Mistress is the one who decided to cuckold me and make me suck cock for Her......it's not as unusual as you might think....

I first introduced my cuckold husband to his eventual submissive future by sitting on his face after bareback sessions with my black bulls. Cucky was always a very willing, highly skilled pussy eater before I decided to go black.

When I first started extramarital dating, Hubby would always orally prep me before my play dates with my white boyfriends. When I went black, I merely offered my well fucked pussy to him without any warning that it was filled with black seed. He loved the taste and asked me what was different. I then admitted that he was eating my pussy juices and black cum from my new bull. After a momentary look of surprise, he eagerly continued to dine on my cream pie. He has looked forward to his black seed cream pie deserts ever since. Getting him to take the next step and fluff my bulls cock was very easy.

Let him suck your clit while the BBC is fucking you , kind of hold his head down and slowly push it down to the BBC cock

Ok, this comes directly from my experiences. First ur hubbys reaction which was tainted cuz others were watching him. And we are trained to look disgusted at sucking cock
If he is watching IR then give him a heavy dose of girls giving BBC blow jobs with cum shots
Right in their open mouths. Don’t ask him if he likes it. Does it make him hard? Say hi and I’ll tell you more.

if he wants you to experience the most out of your with BBC and this lifestyle he should realise it is all for you, not him and he should be prepared to let you have whatever you want in your pursuit of pleasure.

Tell him to lick your clit and suck it while that BBC is in YOU

Perhaps start by sucking his cock during your cuckold adventures?

My wife is the exact opposite. I've not given sucking a Bull's cock much consideration, but after seeing it in a few videos, my wife has made it quite clear she has no interest in seeing me suck a cock. Maybe after our first experience she will feel differently, but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back