Cock sucking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question for the ladies. Are there any of the women here that just get off sucking cock? I mean actually cum doing so?

The first sex I ever had was oral sex and it was with the husband of a couple I used to babysit for. I was 16 and he was 30ish and was a very cute guy that I often dreamed about. When taking me home he kissed me a few times and then later played with me. I was nervous and shaking like a leaf but I so loved it. And then one night he opened his pants and put my hand on IT! He was very hard and warm and I couldn’t take my eyes away. I would have done anything for him and very willingly allowed him to put it in my mouth.

I loved doing that for him and was very aroused, so I was disappointed when her lifted my head and then ejaculated into a tissue. I was mesmerized and couldn’t take my hand away. Later on he didn’t stop me and I didn’t try to avoid it. The first time I orgasmed when giving oral sex was with him, and it happened when he ejaculated.

That was about 25 years ago and I still usually orgasm when my husband ejaculates. Giving oral sex arouses such primal sexual reactions in me that are so powerful that I orgasm at least once. For me they are as strong as vaginal sex and just as desirable.

To answer your question: YES!!

The first sex I ever had was oral sex and it was with the husband of a couple I used to babysit for. I was 16 and he was 30ish and was a very cute guy that I often dreamed about. When taking me home he kissed me a few times and then later played with me. I was nervous and shaking like a leaf but I so loved it. And then one night he opened his pants and put my hand on IT! He was very hard and warm and I couldn’t take my eyes away. I would have done anything for him and very willingly allowed him to put it in my mouth.

I loved doing that for him and was very aroused, so I was disappointed when her lifted my head and then ejaculated into a tissue. I was mesmerized and couldn’t take my hand away. Later on he didn’t stop me and I didn’t try to avoid it. The first time I orgasmed when giving oral sex was with him, and it happened when he ejaculated.

That was about 25 years ago and I still usually orgasm when my husband ejaculates. Giving oral sex arouses such primal sexual reactions in me that are so powerful that I orgasm at least once. For me they are as strong as vaginal sex and just as desirable.

To answer your question: YES!!
You're a very caring woman is what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back