Cock sleeves

Used this cock sleeve on my gf twice now I'm 5 inches this sleeve doubles my size and girth, first time it wasn't so comfortable but she took it, 2nd time last weekend she took every inch of it had what she called a "different" orgasm (still only orgasms when I stimulate her clit) and said she really enjoyed it. Step in the right direction maybe? I don't know I'm not being very suggestive so far, I'm taking things really slow. Don't want to scare her off even though she's very open minded.
Anyone who isn't a cuck used a cock sleeve on their partner? What were the long term effects? Did she start asking for it more and more? I hope one day she begs me to use it rather than my 5 inches.:devilish:
View attachment 6032065
Did it fit well? My problem is finding one that isn’t too big on the inside

Need some advice, first few times I used the cock sleeve my gf enjoyed it and she made noises I could never make her do. However we've not used it for a couple of months, she didn't want to, didn't seem keen at all. Any ideas as to reasons why and any ideas on how I can make it more appealing for her?

I like using one but my ballbag is so small, that loop that goes around the balls just has nothing to hold onto. But I will tell you, one you get a little pre cum Flowing inside that sheath, man it starts to feel good. Like fucking a very loose used pussy. I think it feels as good as real fucking. My wife seemed to like it as well. Win win.

I like using one but my ballbag is so small, that loop that goes around the balls just has nothing to hold onto. But I will tell you, one you get a little pre cum Flowing inside that sheath, man it starts to feel good. Like fucking a very loose used pussy. I think it feels as good as real fucking. My wife seemed to like it as well. Win win.
I have the same issue. My balls are too small and even when they “hang” there’s not enough there to wear one like that

I have the same issue. My balls are too small and even when they “hang” there’s not enough there to wear one like that
I don't have the issue with my balls being too small. The one I have holds on pretty good.
My issue is i don't fill the voided spade where you insert yourself. I only go so far into it, and there's a space where it's empty, it creates a space where when I'm in her, it folds / craters. So needless to say, that really turns her off to it. I need one that doesn't have such a space to full. Maybe 4/4.5 deep max. Then I believe she'd be open to using it whenever she allows me to. Anyone have suggestions on one???? Really would like to find the right one.

I don't have the issue with my balls being too small. The one I have holds on pretty good.
My issue is i don't fill the voided spade where you insert yourself. I only go so far into it, and there's a space where it's empty, it creates a space where when I'm in her, it folds / craters. So needless to say, that really turns her off to it. I need one that doesn't have such a space to full. Maybe 4/4.5 deep max. Then I believe she'd be open to using it whenever she allows me to. Anyone have suggestions on one???? Really would like to find the right one.
Lol that’s the other issue I have. I’m just too small all around!

Welli am small and cannot get hard now can i still use it? Any suggestions?

Back