Cleaning off bbc

Great post , my hubby loves to share my lifestyle , early days he let me loose however I wanted him to join if it was possible.
one great night I was entertaining a lovely bull he insisted Steve join us and play .
it started with both guys shower together, steve had t9 clean him in every crevice especially his ass and huge cock , once they finished I joined in a black and white sandwich, Jim led me to the bed , we kissed and he told Steve to eat his ass , it became a wild time with Jim enjoying me and Steve sucking Jim .
jim told Steve to lay next to us as he was about to use me in every position, Jim fucked me in every position and when I was put on all fours Jim told Steve to eat his ass while fucking me , Jim changed to my ass , Steve had to watch Jim use my rose bud , Steve was looking over my ass seeing Jim’s cock fuck my ass , suddenly Jim pulled out and shoved it in Steve’s mouth ,this happened on several occasions, steve was so hot and enjoying it , then Jim let fly with cum filling me ,he pulled out and Steve cleaned his cum coated cock then ate me out eating jims load , that night we both ate so much of Jim’s cum and enjoyed sharing it .

Does anybody have any stories or can share any videos of a cuck preparing his wife’s bull and then cleaning them both off after they are finished?
I remember it was the time before last with her bull that we no longer see anymore since we found out he was engaged and his fiancé had no idea, but anyway, he and Kara (my Gf) had really perfect chemistry, their lust for eachother seemed unbearable at times, literally everytime she and him would get together it would instantly become really sexual, even in public, and would grab his cock under the table or suck him off in the car, he would constantly feel her ass up in front of me. When we were getting together she would eat his ass out all the time, and he would do the same. Which I know she would never do that to me haha, but one of the last date nights they had together, he was fucking her from behind, I was next to them sitting on the bed holding her hand. Then he tells me to get right under her pussy, then she immediately tells me “you heard him! Go!”
so I promptly get my head right under her pussy as he’s stroking it. After about 20 seconds in this position, he said “alright go ahead and open you’re mouth” Kara Immediately started laughing, and then said to me “oh babe it looks like you’re about to get a mouth full of cum!” So I then said “yessir” then with in Maby another 30 seconds he pulls out of her pussy then points his dick right at my mouth wide open, as he was pulling out he was starting to cum, so off his cum got on her pussy as he was pulling out then some got on my cheek next to my mouth, then probably 70% of his load ended up in my mouth, it was ALOT. Up until then I had never done anything bisexual or anywhere close, but I’ll have to say it was alot of fun and I would definitely do it again!
after he finished his load in my mouth, Kara kept talking to me in a sympathetic voice, saying “did his cum taste good..? I love the taste of his cum” then he said to me, “next time all of that is going in you’re girls pussy”
Definitely a very hot experience!!

Back