Classy, elegant, natural Hotwife looking for perfect Cuckold

Classyhotwife

Female
From
UK
Im a CLASSY LADY on my way to become a CLASSY SLUT & PERFECT HOTWIFE

I miss joy and pleasure ... so I'm at the beginning of the EXCITING JOURNEY of DISCOVERING MY SENSUALITY and MAKE MY NAUGHTY FANTASIES REAL

Hotwifing/Cuckolding is not simply a sexual act or kink or fetish.

Cuckolding relationships are loving, intense, trusting, challenging, thrilling, emotionally intimate, and complex.

Cuckolding is such an emotional overload.

You’ll feel excitement, jealously, pleasure, so many different emotions at once.

It’s so erotic. Cuckolding relationships are the most loving, trusting, emotionally intimate and complex relationships. And hot as fu..k of course!

An occasional reminder that cuck's aren't weak or pathetic. They're loving, committed partners, brave enough to put someone before themselves and honest enough to admit what they need to be happy....

PLEASE!!! NB!!! I AM ATTRACTED ONLY TO SUCCESSFUL MEN!

Successful and special for me - wealthy, free spirit, open minded, deep soul with great style of life and amazing attitude to his Lady and full dedication to her desires!

I consider myself to be successful as well.

For the Natural Cuckold it's suppose to be biggest joy to please his Hotwife emotionally, financially and physically!!!

If u have any problem with it, please, dont waste our precious time)))

Please Note! I live in Moldova! Traveling often

UPDATE!!!!!

Atm, looking only for my perfect, submissive, successful Cuckold to explore and enjoy long-term hotwife lifestyle!!!!!

Slaves with some extraordinary skills or abilities to please are also welcome.

BBC's & BWC's a welcome

Attachments

• IMG_20211203_090312_086.jpg
    IMG_20211203_090312_086.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Im looking for a Hotwife. An experienced Cuckold here. x

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Cuckolding is not simply a sexual act or kink or fetish.

Cuckolding relationships are loving, intense, trusting, challenging, thrilling, emotionally intimate, and complex.

You’ll feel excitement, jealously, pleasure, so many different emotions at once.

It’s so erotic. Cuckolding relationships are the most loving, trusting, emotionally intimate and complex relationships. And hot as fuck of course! An occasional reminder that cuck's aren't weak or pathetic. They're loving, committed partners, brave enough to put someone before themselves and honest enough to admit what they need to be happy.

[/FONT]View attachment 5764542
Hello sweetheart I'm professional and experience and would love to link up with you. If you come to Asheville NC look me up please and if you interested pvt message me let's talk.

Attachments

• 20230102_042055.jpg
    20230102_042055.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 71
  • Message_1672132967963.jpg
    Message_1672132967963.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
Sounds great but...
🤷‍♂️

Welcome to B2w!

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Cuckolding is not simply a sexual act or kink or fetish.

It’s so erotic. Cuckolding relationships are the most loving, trusting, emotionally intimate and complex relationships. And hot as fuck of course! An occasional reminder that cuck's aren't weak or pathetic. They're loving, committed partners, brave enough to put someone before themselves and honest enough to admit what they need to be happy.

Welcome Dear! Enjoy some BBC.....You deserve good sex and lots of orgasms.....and a loving Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! Yes...you CAN have BOTH!!

Thank you for recognizing the importance of us submissive cuckolds who unselfishly share our wives/girlfriends with the passionate black men who are infinitely more capable of sexually satisfying our loving Princesses.

I miss joy and pleasure ... so I'm at the beginning of the EXCITING JOURNEY of DISCOVERING MY SENSUALITY and MAKE MY NAUGHTY FANTASIES REAL

It’s so erotic. Cuckolding relationships are the most loving, trusting, emotionally intimate and complex relationships. And hot as fu..k of course!

An occasional reminder that cuck's aren't weak or pathetic. They're loving, committed partners, brave enough to put someone before themselves and honest enough to admit what they need to be happy....

Successful and special for me - wealthy, free spirit, open minded, deep soul with great style of life and amazing attitude to his Lady and full dedication to her desires!

For the Natural Cuckold it's suppose to be biggest joy to please his Hotwife emotionally, financially and physically!!!

UPDATE!!!!!

Atm, looking only for my perfect, submissive, successful Cuckold to explore and enjoy long-term hotwife lifestyle!!!!!

BBC's & BWC's a welcome
Hello! If still relevant, you can write in private messages. It would be interesting to chat :)

Im looking for a Hotwife. An experienced Cuckold here. x

I'm not slim and not a vixen type

UPDATE!!!!!

BBC's & BWC's a welcome
Welcome

Back