Cincinnati area bulls!!!

MidwestCuck812

Male
Gold Member
From
OH, US
We were planning on waiting until after she had the baby to start playing but she’s ready to have some fun now. More than likely, she will just strip and give/receive oral due to penetration being somewhat uncomfortable the last few weeks of pregnancy. I’ll just sit back, watch and record her sucking you. If interested, send a pm. Looking for something within a week from now. Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio area!!

We were planning on waiting until after she had the baby to start playing but she’s ready to have some fun now. More than likely, she will just strip and give/receive oral due to penetration being somewhat uncomfortable the last few weeks of pregnancy. I’ll just sit back, watch and record her sucking you. If interested, send a pm. Looking for something within a week from now. Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio area!!
Indianapolis/Plainfield down to have some fun

Out in Akron but not really wanting to drive all the way to Cinny for a bj. PM me and add me as a friend. Once she has the baby and ready for BBC we set something up and Ill be willing to travel. By the way she has a delicious ass especially with a butt plug in it.

I am in cincinnati area. Can come to you

I KNEW IT! I knew she couldn't wait :D
We should have started an office pool lol

Back