Church Going...

Years ago my wife met with a priest from Ghana, that was at our parish temporarily. The plan was to meet at the church, after 2am. We were both dressed up because we had been out at a dance club that night. When we arrived at the church at 2:30 AM, the door was unlocked as planned. My wife walked up the middle aisle of the church to the second pew. She went in and sat down. I went upstairs where I could watch from above. After about five minutes, the priest came out dressed in his robes. He got into the pew with my wife, and they went at it for about two hours straight. Afterwards he provided her with a washcloth and towel and helped her clean up. We left before it got light out.
Wow! That's must've been amazing to witness (although personally I would have liked to be much closer to the "action" 😉😈), and must be great to reminisce about together.

Wow! That's must've been amazing to witness (although personally I would have liked to be much closer to the "action" 😉😈), and must be great to reminisce about together.
Believe me, I still think about it almost every time we fuck!
I still remember the sound of her spike heels, waking up the middle aisle of that dark, silent church…

Believe me, I still think about it almost every time we fuck!
I still remember the sound of her spike heels, waking up the middle aisle of that dark, silent church…
The memory of the sense can be really strong for things like that, I bet you can still remember how her pussy smelled right after too (and tasted, if you're also into that 😉).

Well, it's Sunday and more importantly, Super BowlLVll.... best to head to church and confess for the pending activities during Half-Time Show and I don't mean on the TV.

Any Hotwives preparing to be the main attraction during the Halftime show and if yes, let's hear it....

Back