Church Going...

Years ago my wife met with a priest from Ghana, that was at our parish temporarily. The plan was to meet at the church, after 2am. We were both dressed up because we had been out at a dance club that night. When we arrived at the church at 2:30 AM, the door was unlocked as planned. My wife walked up the middle aisle of the church to the second pew. She went in and sat down. I went upstairs where I could watch from above. After about five minutes, the priest came out dressed in his robes. He got into the pew with my wife, and they went at it for about two hours straight. Afterwards he provided her with a washcloth and towel and helped her clean up. We left before it got light out.

Years ago my wife met with a priest from Ghana, that was at our parish temporarily. The plan was to meet at the church, after 2am. We were both dressed up because we had been out at a dance club that night. When we arrived at the church at 2:30 AM, the door was unlocked as planned. My wife walked up the middle aisle of the church to the second pew. She went in and sat down. I went upstairs where I could watch from above. After about five minutes, the priest came out dressed in his robes. He got into the pew with my wife, and they went at it for about two hours straight. Afterwards he provided her with a washcloth and towel and helped her clean up. We left before it got light out.
Did he inseminate her?

Back