Cheating wife last night and church on Sunday

Befor I was married I started attending church with my grandma. I was 19.
About 150 people on a good Sunday. There was 5 unmarried girls close to my age. Youngest was 3 years shy of 20(understand?), oldest was 24. All but one were good looking, one was kinda heavy. I fucked every one of these girls. One was VERY engaged but was a repeat at my place many times. She was on the pill but parents didn't know, she was fucking her fiance also. He didn't know about me. There was times they were on a date, had sex, she'd go "home" but stopped at my place for more. She got off big time doing me after fiance. She was preacher's *******...no lie.
Yea it was awkward at church on Sunday, sometimes I'd been out with one on Friday then another on Saturday.
Now im 21. Married gals. About 10 25 - 30-ish couples, small *******, typical young church type couples. 3 of the wife's I'd been with. One 4 times before she came to her senses, one about 15 times over about 3 months, they moved. One many many times. All were deathly afraid someone would find out. I never told anyone. These wives avoided me like the plague at church, understandable. But was frigging scary when one of the unknowing husband's would politely chat with me. All 3 of the wives were fuckin NASTY in bed, swallowed no prob, anal no prob. All were on birth control so no rubbers.

Present day, wife and I are into mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly...has nothing to do with my past.
One night he's with us, we had a LOT of sex, taking turns with her, she LOVES our secret nasty fun with him. He left about 3am, fun as usual.
Next morning wife's mom stopped by unexpectedly, not a big deal usually. Wife and mom sitting at kitchen table drinking coffee chatting. All I could think about was what we/she was doing just a few hours before. Wife hadn't even taken a shower.

You
Befor I was married I started attending church with my grandma. I was 19.
About 150 people on a good Sunday. There was 5 unmarried girls close to my age. Youngest was 3 years shy of 20(understand?), oldest was 24. All but one were good looking, one was kinda heavy. I fucked every one of these girls. One was VERY engaged but was a repeat at my place many times. She was on the pill but parents didn't know, she was fucking her fiance also. He didn't know about me. There was times they were on a date, had sex, she'd go "home" but stopped at my place for more. She got off big time doing me after fiance. She was preacher's *******...no lie.
Yea it was awkward at church on Sunday, sometimes I'd been out with one on Friday then another on Saturday.
Now im 21. Married gals. About 10 25 - 30-ish couples, small *******, typical young church type couples. 3 of the wife's I'd been with. One 4 times before she came to her senses, one about 15 times over about 3 months, they moved. One many many times. All were deathly afraid someone would find out. I never told anyone. These wives avoided me like the plague at church, understandable. But was frigging scary when one of the unknowing husband's would politely chat with me. All 3 of the wives were fuckin NASTY in bed, swallowed no prob, anal no prob. All were on birth control so no rubbers.

Present day, wife and I are into mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly...has nothing to do with my past.
One night he's with us, we had a LOT of sex, taking turns with her, she LOVES our secret nasty fun with him. He left about 3am, fun as usual.
Next morning wife's mom stopped by unexpectedly, not a big deal usually. Wife and mom sitting at kitchen table drinking coffee chatting. All I could think about was what we/she was doing just a few hours before. Wife hadn't even taken a shower.
you will never now, even if you think impossible her moms pussie was maybe also full of another guys cum . Remember we’re all just human.

Back