Church Going...

Well, it's Sunday and more importantly, Super BowlLVll.... best to head to church and confess for the pending activities during Half-Time Show and I don't mean on the TV.

Any Hotwives preparing to be the main attraction during the Halftime show and if yes, let's hear it....
The only way I would do that is if we set up a lifestyle party

We go to church every Sunday and I have never stopped thinking of my wife getting fucked by black men. I think it would be so hot for her to get fucked hard and pumped full of cum then get dressed to go to church with that warm cum soaking her pussy during service. We had a guest missionary from Kenya visit our church and speak he was tall, muscular and you could see he had a huge cock as I am sure it was limp but it mad a huge buldge in his pants. I did not hear a word he said all ii could think about was his cock filling my wifes pussy with his seed. after service I gave him a big check for his mission and shook his had, he had big hands and a tight grip and all I could think of was how to get him to fuck my wife!!!!

We go to church every Sunday and I have never stopped thinking of my wife getting fucked by black men. I think it would be so hot for her to get fucked hard and pumped full of cum then get dressed to go to church with that warm cum soaking her pussy during service. We had a guest missionary from Kenya visit our church and speak he was tall, muscular and you could see he had a huge cock as I am sure it was limp but it mad a huge buldge in his pants. I did not hear a word he said all ii could think about was his cock filling my wifes pussy with his seed. after service I gave him a big check for his mission and shook his had, he had big hands and a tight grip and all I could think of was how to get him to fuck my wife!!!!
You shouldn’t be posting pics of your wife here without her permission

I like your thoughts regarding the Kenyan missionary. Too bad he couldn’t have taken her down to the church sermon and give her a lesson in black cock worship.

This is my own church lady. I'd love for her to get blacked I think she would quickly becom addicted to having the deep body-shaking orgasms. I can't do that for her so I want her to have the best. I would be a very good cuckold. I would really enjoy finding black lovers for her. (OK, I admit I would really like to see those big black penises myself. Isn't that ok for a cuck?)
You think she would like some big black cock fucking her throat and her holes???

There was a black gentleman who posted an ad in a local swingers magazine,that read "Bring me your wife,mom,*******,aunt or sister after Church on Sunday and you can watch me fondle them in their pretty church dresses,then strip them down and fuck them with my 12 inch thick black cock,they will leave bolegged and pouring cum,and they will want you to bring them back after mass every week!" That was a hot ad!
Did you respond to the ad?

Years ago my wife met with a priest from Ghana, that was at our parish temporarily. The plan was to meet at the church, after 2am. We were both dressed up because we had been out at a dance club that night. When we arrived at the church at 2:30 AM, the door was unlocked as planned. My wife walked up the middle aisle of the church to the second pew. She went in and sat down. I went upstairs where I could watch from above. After about five minutes, the priest came out dressed in his robes. He got into the pew with my wife, and they went at it for about two hours straight. Afterwards he provided her with a washcloth and towel and helped her clean up. We left before it got light out.
I think sermons like that would help boost church attendance.

Back