Church Going...

A pastor of ours visited us some years ago to talk to my wife in privacy . I didn’t know what it was about . I gave them privacy, in the end he became a regular visitor for quite some time. I gave my wife the rope to make him happy while I was working . I enjoyed it , she really gave him everything she could and wanted to. She had a church man plugged her holes on a regular basis. He was a big cock pastor according to her , and she did enjoy him . She also helped with the books for the church which gave them a smoke screen.

I’m not married any longer but we were very dedicated to our church. I still am. The way we saw it was that anything that happened in our marriage that we both consented to, was ordained and beautiful. My ex did get a rush from the secret of it but no one knew at that time.

Later during the nasty parts of our break up he did out us but that kind of backfired

I’m not married any longer but we were very dedicated to our church. I still am. The way we saw it was that anything that happened in our marriage that we both consented to, was ordained and beautiful. My ex did get a rush from the secret of it but no one knew at that time.

Later during the nasty parts of our break up he did out us but that kind of backfired
Did you love being the naughty little girl with the secret of being a black cock slut???

Back