Church Going...

I’m not married any longer but we were very dedicated to our church. I still am. The way we saw it was that anything that happened in our marriage that we both consented to, was ordained and beautiful. My ex did get a rush from the secret of it but no one knew at that time.

Later during the nasty parts of our break up he did out us but that kind of backfired
Hey Nicole.. If you don’t mind me asking, how did it backfire.. And if your answer is too private to tell me here, I’d rather you answe me in a private message me..

Hey Nicole.. If you don’t mind me asking, how did it backfire.. And if your answer is too private to tell me here, I’d rather you answe me in a private message me..
No it’s fine. My ex made everyone VERY aware that I was now sleeping with “one of those blacks” he messed up by telling them that he was the one who introduced my bull into our marriage.

Not great for me but worse for him.

Even the Pastor and his wife are into the BBC cuckold lifestyle! He preaches with the same tongue that regularly cleans sperm from multiple black male parishioners from his wife's well used pussy! His unfaithful whore wife,gets her holes stretched and filled with black seed as often as possible!
First pic is Hotwife Paulette from Sumter Sc area...True pastors wife!!

Last edited:
Back