Church Going...

A pastor of ours visited us some years ago to talk to my wife in privacy . I didn’t know what it was about . I gave them privacy, in the end he became a regular visitor for quite some time. I gave my wife the rope to make him happy while I was working . I enjoyed it , she really gave him everything she could and wanted to. She had a church man plugged her holes on a regular basis. He was a big cock pastor according to her , and she did enjoy him . She also helped with the books for the church which gave them a smoke screen.
Ive told my wife this would be my ultimate fantasy , for her to seduce and cheat on me with a Religious preacher , priest. I would love to be present but would go as far as to allow overnight visits without me . The Rush the taboo aspect would be so extreme I would remain throbbing locked until she returns. The issue with HOTWIFE is that she is raised conservative and will never take the first steps in seducing a holy man of either faith

Actual story, a church we attended. New preacher with family. Youth minister, married with family. Evidently prechers (hot as hell) wife hooks up with youth minister (good looking hot guy). Seems they were meeting secretly and getting it on regularly for about a year. Huge church scandal to say the least.

Actual story, a church we attended. New preacher with family. Youth minister, married with family. Evidently prechers (hot as hell) wife hooks up with youth minister (good looking hot guy). Seems they were meeting secretly and getting it on regularly for about a year. Huge church scandal to say the least.
Was he black and she white?

Wife send me off to church this morning with 2 black guys at our house. I was getting ready while she was sucking their young cocks (one guys 22, one 24) and when i was about to leave, both busted their nut almost simultaneously over her face….usually she kisses me and makes me lick it off but since i had my tie already on, she had me take a finger and scoop it off her face, neck and tits and feed it to her. I left and they were recovering, when I made it to the parking lot 20 minutes later of church, she sent me a short video one of the guys took…one pounding her pussy and the other fucking her throat, her little eyes watering deepthroating him but the way she was fucking the cock in her pussy back and her muffled moans from a huge cock deep in her mouth and throat, let me know my little black cock slut was loving it…..as usual!!!! She let me know, I’ll have some good, messy pussy that will be sitting down on my face as soon as i get back home.

Back