Chicago suburbs couple looking for BBC to explore with

ibo

Male
Hello. My gf and I are opening up more with our sexual desires and a mutual one of ours is for her to be with a BBC about 7-10”. She is not very experienced and somewhat shy so to ease her into the experience we would like to begin with some sexting/pics to get to know one another, then a potential meet up/date then get a hotel room. If this ends up working out it could be a frequent thing too as I would love to come home from work and find you two in bed or let you two fuck while I’m not around.

Also bonus points for black men that have a foot and/or hosiery fetish. Have a few pictures of her. Please message me if interested. If you can prove you’re a BBC male from the Chicago suburbs I’ll give you her number, as of right now she’s on vacation so I think it would be a nice surprise for her!

Attachments

• IMG_3071.png
    IMG_3071.png
    6 MB · Views: 164
  • IMG_7535.jpeg
    IMG_7535.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_3070.png
    IMG_3070.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 164
Hello. My gf and I are opening up more with our sexual desires and a mutual one of ours is for her to be with a BBC about 7-10”. She is not very experienced and somewhat shy so to ease her into the experience we would like to begin with some sexting/pics to get to know one another, then a potential meet up/date then get a hotel room. If this ends up working out it could be a frequent thing too as I would love to come home from work and find you two in bed or let you two fuck while I’m not around.

Also bonus points for black men that have a foot and/or hosiery fetish. Have a few pictures of her. Please message me if interested. If you can prove you’re a BBC male from the Chicago suburbs I’ll give you her number, as of right now she’s on vacation so I think it would be a nice surprise for her!
Hit me up

Reactions: ibo

Pm me

Reactions: ibo

She is so hot

Back