Looking for Chicago Area BBC - First Timers

Molokini

Couple
We are a married couple looking for our first BBC cuckold arrangement.

My wife is honestly very attractive and is totally new to the idea of BBC. She's never had this experience before, nor have I.

So we are looking for a classy guy with, obviously, a BBC to meet and have fun with.

My wife is blonde, 5'5, 130, very nice body, shave, D&D free, and very classy. You would never think she's go for this if you met her.

Pics are available to the right person. Hope to hear back soon.

My wife is honestly very attractive and is totally new to the idea of BBC. She's never had this experience before, nor have I.

So we are looking for a classy guy with, obviously, a BBC to meet and have fun with.

My wife is blonde, 5'5, 130, very nice body, shave, D&D free, and very classy. You would never think she's go for this if you met her.

hi - have you talked this through and are a secure cpl?

I just wanted to let you know that you need to be secure. The first time it happened for us, I thought I was ready too, but it still really caught me off guard.
Care to expand? Just hit hard to see your wife getting f##ked by another guy and enjoying it?

Yeah for sure. That said, for me anyway, that is pretty much what I want to see. I don't have the huge size to give her and I;m definitely not black. If I can ask. did your wife react in an unexpected way while doing it? Meaning did she enjoy it more than you thought she would and that was part of the shock? Also, was your wife able to handle the size easier than you thought she would? My wife is pretty tight but I have a feeling I will be a bit shocked at how easy she will be able to fit somone much larger inside her after the first minute or so. Also, did your wife say if sex with him was better for her than with you? Wondering how honest a woman in this position will be or how open.

Last edited:

How are you guys I’m Jase so nice to meet you guys !

How are you guys I’m Jase so nice to meet you guys !
Good here, I know your area well. We are in South Haven every year and in St. Joe as well. I see lots of pics on your page, I am guessing you're the one with the tattoos? If so, can you give any dimensions? Wife is completely untouched so far by BBC and I'm looking to get her first time arranged.

Good here, I know your area well. We are in South Haven every year and in St. Joe as well. I see lots of pics on your page, I am guessing you're the one with the tattoos? If so, can you give any dimensions? Wife is completely untouched so far by BBC and I'm looking to get her first time arranged.
I am the one with tattoos yes and I have picture dimensions if truly needed I’ll send but definitely interested in becoming her first

How are you guys doing in you’re searc, how’s it coming along ?

Back