Chicago Interracial Parties

Do you have 9 thick inches or more and a wing man with the same? If you answer Yes, contact us.

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Yes. Madison is completely dead and Milwaukee is almost as bad. Quite a few gay guys if you are into that.

Hope it works out for you.
There is a swing group in Milwaukee that hosts nice parties, but no single guys are allowed.
Madison has an interracial couple who host dome nice swing parties, but have never seen more than 2 black guys at them.

Hello everyone. We are curious as to if there are any interracial parties happening in the Chicago area?

Our vision is a party where MWCs come and there are several well hung black studs available and ready to ravage the wives. Maybe some socializing, music, a few cocktails before the wives are taken by a stud or two and fucked silly all night.

If you know of any party like this, please contact us.

Just Your,
AvgCouple09
IM SO with you on that !! We'd DEFINITELY travel up for a PARTY like this

Im thinking me & my hubbie just may plan 1 here in ST LOUIS ;) I've ALWAYS thrown the BEST parties just never bbc parties but I do have some GREAT IDEAS:lips: I'LL keep u all informed on this post of the situation. I KNOW my hubbie will DEFINITELY be on board ;):qos:

@I-allow-it We could soo make this happen after the New Year it would be SOOO HOTTT & FUN too. Maybe Masquerade themed due to DISCRETION :cool:
:qos:

If you get something going, please contact us. The interracial scene here is dead. Biggest problem may be getting enough real bbc to show up. Willing to travel. We just returned from Philly and attended such a party. It was great. Approx. 3-4 guys for each women. The indivuduals who set it up did a great job of screening and selecting guys.
There are men that would show up to a party like this, but its a specific caliber needed so there is no issues

As many things I despise about living in the south, we moved down here from the midwest specifically because Chicago, St. Louis, Kansas City (in the 90's) were all sexually DEAD. We tried swinging with a few couples in the St.L area and it was all scary, red-neck, unclean....yuck. I felt like we should have traveled with a camping shower and bar of soap for the people we tried to meet (and always walked away from.)

We moved to Florida in the 00's, we find 3 Swingers clubs within 30 minutes of our house, not counting the umpteen hotel & suburb parties that happen every weekend, in the next two months my wife's got invites to 3 mandingo parties at a really nice beach front mansion.

Seriously, even a little 6" cock like me was getting laid left and right in the scene down here. Now that's over but I get to watch her in luxury hotels and mansions at parties with 6 - 10 couples and upwards of 20 - 30 very well endowed gentlemen.

I don't know what's wrong with the sexual attitudes (politically) in the mid-west, just like back home I can't throw a stone without hitting a redneck baptist church in this town; but at least we have incredible strip clubs and sex clubs and sheriff's corrupt enough to be purchased.

We've worked 3 clubs and all I have to say, you guys are doing your bribery system all wrong or your politicians are too honest-- which I seriously doubt.

Hello everyone. We are curious as to if there are any interracial parties happening in the Chicago area?

Our vision is a party where MWCs come and there are several well hung black studs available and ready to ravage the wives. Maybe some socializing, music, a few cocktails before the wives are taken by a stud or two and fucked silly all night.

If you know of any party like this, please contact us.

Just Your,
AvgCouple09
have flight benefits in stl

I live here in Chicago as well. I can confirm it sucks for this niche. Literally all the swinger meets are in the far burbs, (minus one) and they don't allow single men, period. As far as IR - it's almost non-existent. TBH thanks to the terror blacks in our city (mostly ppl from the west/south sides) are inflicting upon others here we generally have a bad reputation and non-black women want no part of us. There's even jacked, tall, college educated dudes having trouble here. In the Midwest, it's politically incorrect to admit to racist and/or prejudiced views or actions towards others. "Liberal" my ass, LOL. Not to say I have any resentment about this issue at all. People have every right to be how they are. It is what it is.

Back