Cheating wives, am I the only one?

I know everyone has their own way of doing this, but I get disappointed when I see women doing this and hiding it from their husband, cheating. I really feel they should ask their husband, I think more and more husbands would be okay with it, as long as they know and they both agree on the ground rules. And if he doesn't agree? Well, she would need to make a choice, is the black dick or the loving husband more important? That answer will change based on the circumstance.

I know for me, if I was married, never knew about this, and she asked me, I would say it's okay as long as I know, and as long as I can watch and masturbate.

We agree! Honesty/trust are foundational building blocks for any relationship. This is especially true in a marriage. Think if it this way: if you put ONE drop of urine in a cup full of coffee (or tea or whatever!) you no longer have a pleasing *******. The same if true of close, meaningful relationships. Just our opinion.

I wondered if I am the only cheating wife on here that sucks black cock, swallows black cum, gets black cum in my pussy and then goes home with a smile.
Tough to question to answer either way. My Fiancé shared me with a black College Professor a few months before our wedding 6 years ago. He was my first black lover ever and I loved it. I continued to play with this bull with my Fiancé full knowledge and consent. What he didn’t know was my bull started sharing me with his black friends and I became a BBC slut before our wedding day. I was afraid that he would break off the engagement if he found out that I was fucking several additional bulls so I never told him. I guess I was cheating with the extra bulls even though I had his permission with the black Professor. My slutty behavior continued for the next several years of our marriage. It all came to and end last year when we moved from Boston to Lilly white Maine.

Tough to question to answer either way. My Fiancé shared me with a black College Professor a few months before our wedding 6 years ago. He was my first black lover ever and I loved it. I continued to play with this bull with my Fiancé full knowledge and consent. What he didn’t know was my bull started sharing me with his black friends and I became a BBC slut before our wedding day. I was afraid that he would break off the engagement if he found out that I was fucking several additional bulls so I never told him. I guess I was cheating with the extra bulls even though I had his permission with the black Professor. My slutty behavior continued for the next several years of our marriage. It all came to and end last year when we moved from Boston to Lilly white Maine.
My wife has had more blacks due to the change in the ethic mix.

Good girl

Back