Cheating with BBC

I introduced my very submissive, Slut wife to BBC 5 years ago; she now has been fucked many times by a number of BBCs, and she loves it. The BBC bull, shown with my Slut in the second pic below, is someone who I found for her; I have watched him fuck her on several occasions. However, I do not believe that my Slut has ever cheated on me; but it would really turn me on if she would cheat on me with a BBC bull that picked her up or who she found for herself without telling me.

Wife1.JPG

Attachments

• Wife2.png
    Wife2.png
    796.5 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
I introduced my very submissive, Slut wife to BBC 5 years ago; she now has been fucked many times by a number of BBCs, and she loves it. The BBC bull, shown with my Slut in the second pic below, is someone who I found for her; I have watched him fuck her on several occasions. However, I do not believe that my Slut has ever cheated on me; but it would really turn me on if she would cheat on me with a BBC bull that picked her up or who she found for herself without telling me.

View attachment 4681833
That is hot she is sexy as hell!

I am so not a cheater…but there was this one guy I could not say no to and he would drop by my shop and just lock the door and put up the closed sign. Thankfully he moved away (but we still visit him occasionally but as a couple).
damn that's hot

Back