Cheating white women

Hard to find guys with no guarantees. Need to find a guy with charisma that loves a challenge..
must be very hot if he tells you what happend later on . imagine another guy would tell me about how horny and wet she was . and how she looks and feels . such a big turn on for me .

Yeah it is pretty hot. Guys have even played games with her and sent pics and videos when they were out together. Pretty hot when she comes home and tries to play it off that she did nothing that day with me knowing the truth.

Nothing too crazy I just would ask what she had been doing all day and her reply would be ran errands or hung out with one of her friends for a couple of hours. I would never follow up so it was easy for her to do.
ok, how 'bout giving us details on one or two? even though you knew differently, what did she tell you she had been doing when she came home?

would like to find such guy . quite sure she would prefer a cheating situation over telling or involving me . she is very conservative in mind
You know with men in powerful jobs it is not uncommon for then to have a sub side that craves to be feed. So with some conservatives women I am sure they have a unconservative side they want to enjoy. So sometimes the excitement of sneaking around, feeling admired, trying new sexual things without feeling like a wife or mom. A man fucking her with the hubys help and it seems a fun time had by all. Sometimes it is perhaps good for huby to help then get out of the way.

You know with men in powerful jobs it is not uncommon for then to have a sub side that craves to be feed. So with some conservatives women I am sure they have a unconservative side they want to enjoy. So sometimes the excitement of sneaking around, feeling admired, trying new sexual things without feeling like a wife or mom. A man fucking her with the hubys help and it seems a fun time had by all. Sometimes it is perhaps good for huby to help then get out of the way.
you are right _ need both sides to feel fine . good for soul and body

Huge fantasy is wondering how many consevative powerful white men are at work and their wives are getting doubled team by black men and don't know.

When they come home and kiss their wife, not recognizing she just swallowed a load of cum an hour before.

So hot.
Well personally in my last relationship I worked a lot and she did not work at all. This worked out for a hotwife cuck relationship because she had all day uninterrupted. It didn't take long for her to start having an old rival of mine stopping by to have " coffee" several times a week morning and an old boyfriend would come by in the afternoons on his way home.....both of those guys were getting a lot more than me. These were just 2 regulars she had over a 3 year span.

Sounds exactly what happened with us. Cheated while hubby was at work ..... it was great until he found out 😬
Good to see people replying to the thread.

Think it's very hot when a girl cheats on her boyfriend with a black guy and is used like a total slut.
I agree on the fact that women like men who dominate them as coachAaron says.
Some just don't know it yet because they didn't experience it.

And let's be honest: When you are married to the same white guy (no matter how much you love him)
for such a long time... the excitement of having nasty sex with a dominant black guy while your husband is at work
must b

I think it adds another element in the knowing/not knowing, seeing/not seeing, hearing/not hearing, wondering/not wondering. Cheating/not cheating is more reason for the experience.
My wife could fuck who ever she liked to, when she wanted to and she still cheated wich I fully understood

Back