Cheating white women

At least 40-50+ times in our 8yr marriage and probably about 60% of those were with blackmen. Even tho he didn't care and I had his permission, I've still cheated once in a day, up to 7-8 men, one after the other train
I don't think it is cheating if he has said he doesn't care. That is an open marriage

The truth is, most women really want to be used and controlled. Many of them put on a front of being strong and forceful with their husbands and/or on the job, but in reality, they crave someone to control them sexually and otherwise.
true _ my wife is a tough manager and a strong woman in daily life . but during sex she want to be fucked hard and deep , used by pulling her hair , spread her ass, slap her ass .

At least 40-50+ times in our 8yr marriage and probably about 60% of those were with blackmen. Even tho he didn't care and I had his permission, I've still cheated once in a day, up to 7-8 men, one after the other train
wow. was the train planned or did you just have a bunch of guys show up at your house?

Back