Cheating pregnancy

Not as many as one might think! Looks like "cucking" isn't having all that much impact.
But nevertheless there are cuck couples who wanted the bull to breed the wife but didn't get her pregnant or had miscarriages. We had an episode when she thought she was pregnant from her lover, but it wasn't confirmed by a test. A couple days or weeks later she probably had an early loss.

I work in a big box store where you see a lot of people coming and going. I have seen interracial couples but I have also seen couples both white who have a interracial little one. I have also seen people I know who have had black boyfriends who they have had children with but later have married white men. The men have no problem with that. I think if you are going to play with other men or knowingly let you wife play with black men, the discussion should be had with this is in mind. If you would be uncomfortable with this then an agreement should be reached and respect for the decision to not get pregnant from another man no matter what race his is.

Not quite what you were looking for, but I cheated while I was pregnant. With no chance of getting pregnant by him we didn't have to use condoms or pull out so we didn't have to be careful. Honestly it made it a whole lot more erotic and intense knowing he could just let loose when he wanted without the concern of an accidental pregnancy.
Sort of like an ex who would make the best of her regular pregnancies by waiting until late for the visit all while letting every man bare cum away.

Back