Cheaters online, ghosts offline

We've gotten to the point where we stopped messing with married guys. Obviously we have no room to make moral judgments but we get tired of how they're so evasive, often expect to hook up with telling us little or nothing about them and most of the time flake on us. For us, it's not morality but reliability. That and we don't want to be named in a divorce PI report or have some crazed baby momma at our door.

When we tell them (and you can spot a married guy - they've all got "roommates", "family staying with them" or they're "single parents", so they can never have company over) we'd rather not go there with them because of the lack of reliability, they all huff and puff about "I'm not one of them" ... "it's not fair to judge me when you haven't met me" ... and so forth but we're tired of setting up meetings and then most every time we've set aside an evening, gotten our place ready, gone somewhere to meet them - only to find that around 90% of the time they go silent on us and don't show up, never to be heard from again.

Sticking to guys who can host cuts down on a lot of wasted time on dead-end conversations and getting stood up. It's been very frustrating because for every 20 or 30 guys we start talking with, only one actually ends up showing up and having a great time. We thought people were more serious about this lifestyle.

And yeah, it is kind of funny to see someone talking really big online but in reality, they're wimps who live under wifey's control.

Anyone want to sound off on this subject?

Hosting a couple can be tricky.....

As a single guy I don’t mind hosting a couple if the husband is actually going to be playing with me and the wife.... But when he is staying dressed and just recording... I can never get comfortable..... I don’t like strangers wondering around my place....

Try asking the guys you’re planning to meet to host your wife solo and that might help....

Nosy neighbors and doormen would raise a few eyebrows if they saw a couple visiting me late at night but a solo woman .... not at all..

I have a gangbang crew and I prefer inviting married guys.... They show up on time , and they are ready to fuck... the only downside is they can’t do last minute meets...

Compatibility is important and if it's not there, we have zero hard feelings. We like to meet in person first to chat in a public place, for everyone's safety and to give everyone an easy out. If we're not their type, we part ways and never say a bad thing about them. A bad fit is nothing personal - unless you try to ******* it to happen anyway.

Interesting point of view of trying to be discrete around the neighbors. We've never had a single guy raise that as an issue. They're far more able to get to business - but we never play apart. Being together through this is part of the adventure for us.

As for married guys and scheduling, we're working professionals. We're smart enough to know nothing can happen without some advance notice in life and anyone who expects you to jump isn't worth the trouble. The married guys we usually deal with get plenty of notice, agree on time and location and then go silent in the last hour or two. Our best guess is they hit a brick wall when they realize it's not to easy to sneak out after all.

Compatibility is important and if it's not there, we have zero hard feelings. We like to meet in person first to chat in a public place, for everyone's safety and to give everyone an easy out. If we're not their type, we part ways and never say a bad thing about them. A bad fit is nothing personal - unless you try to ******* it to happen anyway.

Interesting point of view of trying to be discrete around the neighbors. We've never had a single guy raise that as an issue. They're far more able to get to business - but we never play apart. Being together through this is part of the adventure for us.

As for married guys and scheduling, we're working professionals. We're smart enough to know nothing can happen without some advance notice in life and anyone who expects you to jump isn't worth the trouble. The married guys we usually deal with get plenty of notice, agree on time and location and then go silent in the last hour or two. Our best guess is they hit a brick wall when they realize it's not to easy to sneak out
just love to meet a real couple down for both playing and not just an over nighter my problem is most who are live to far away...

Try not spending too much time with texting , pic trading , and online talk....

I found most people eat with their eyes and after they have gotten pics/videos plus hot talk.... meeting in person becomes secondary...

I usually try to meet that night or 2 nights after initial contact....

That means if you’re planning a night out on Saturday, start chatting to people on Thursday...

That's exactly what we do.

People who drag things out never meet, or they end up being way too much work. They're either being too picky, fakes who are baiting for pictures or they're trying to get the nerve up to do it. Either way, we don't mess with them.

We are people who like getting out, meeting people and having fun, so we like to hurry up and set up a meeting. And if we're all relatively level-headed mature adults, then let's do what adults do.

We're like you. Life's too short to sit around. Get out and make life happen!

Hosting a couple can be tricky.....

As a single guy I don’t mind hosting a couple if the husband is actually going to be playing with me and the wife.... But when he is staying dressed and just recording... I can never get comfortable..... I don’t like strangers wondering around my place....

Try asking the guys you’re planning to meet to host your wife solo and that might help....

Nosy neighbors and doormen would raise a few eyebrows if they saw a couple visiting me late at night but a solo woman .... not at all..

I have a gangbang crew and I prefer inviting married guys.... They show up on time , and they are ready to fuck... the only downside is they can’t do last minute meets...

LOL....why would a husband be "wandering around"? Like you're banging his wife and he's just walking around looking thru your drawers and stuff? LOL. That's not how it works. He'll be watching his wife....the whole time, that's kinda the point.

We've gotten to the point where we stopped messing with married guys. Obviously we have no room to make moral judgments but we get tired of how they're so evasive, often expect to hook up with telling us little or nothing about them and most of the time flake on us. For us, it's not morality but reliability. That and we don't want to be named in a divorce PI report or have some crazed baby momma at our door.

When we tell them (and you can spot a married guy - they've all got "roommates", "family staying with them" or they're "single parents", so they can never have company over) we'd rather not go there with them because of the lack of reliability, they all huff and puff about "I'm not one of them" ... "it's not fair to judge me when you haven't met me" ... and so forth but we're tired of setting up meetings and then most every time we've set aside an evening, gotten our place ready, gone somewhere to meet them - only to find that around 90% of the time they go silent on us and don't show up, never to be heard from again.

Sticking to guys who can host cuts down on a lot of wasted time on dead-end conversations and getting stood up. It's been very frustrating because for every 20 or 30 guys we start talking with, only one actually ends up showing up and having a great time. We thought people were more serious about this lifestyle.

And yeah, it is kind of funny to see someone talking really big online but in reality, they're wimps who live under wifey's control.

Anyone want to sound off on this subject?
You've been on this site since 2016 but yet have not managed to get verified? That's gonna be a big red flag for nearly every real brother on this site...many of whom won't even bother to communicate with non-verified folks. So...right off the bat you've elemintated a large portion of real, actual lifestyle players. Now you're stuck weeding thru all the bs-ers, cheaters, fakes and whatnot.

You've been on this site since 2016 but yet have not managed to get verified? That's gonna be a big red flag for nearly every real brother on this site...many of whom won't even bother to communicate with non-verified folks. So...right off the bat you've elemintated a large portion of real, actual lifestyle players. Now you're stuck weeding thru all the bs-ers, cheaters, fakes and whatnot.

Actually we really don't meet people via this site. We just come here for general conversation based upon our shared interest and don't really look for hookups here since most people live far from us. Haven't really gotten deep into it so we don't know little details like verification but of the few people we've been contacted by here, they were either too far or fell into the chicken cheater category.

LOL....why would a husband be "wandering around"? Like you're banging his wife and he's just walking around looking thru your drawers and stuff? LOL. That's not how it works. He'll be watching his wife....the whole time, that's kinda the point.

Good point - if he's wandering around, then something is really wrong with the encounter. That would be time to end the encounter. At least in my world.

I have a home office in my apartment with lots of sensitive information around.......

I’m just overly protective of who I let into my place......

Which is why we like to get to know people first, before we go to their homes or them to ours. Once you walk in the door, it's not so easy to ease out if it looks wrong.

Ok, we are one of those couples who have no problem stopping in the middle of the action andl leaving when something just isn't right about the person or situation. To us, being direct is a good thing.

I can only speak from a single male's perspective, but I've found couples who equally waste just as much time. There was even a couple here that made plans with me to meet only to back out of those plans and told me I would be the backup because they made [new] plans with someone else.

That guy ended up flaking. They asked if I was still interested. Needless to say, I did not answer back.

They made plans to meet me on a certain day. That day comes around, they did not reach out to cancel. No courtesy. I reached out to confirm if they were still meeting. They told me I was a backup now. The guy they scratched me out for, cancelled or flaked on them. Now, they want to meet. Nah.

This was a real couple. Not a man pretending to be a woman online, but an actual couple that showed no class.

For the most part.

There are husbands that are weird. Doesn't happen a lot but it happens. Some guys just like to pretend that it's just normal life. Like they're wife being banged is part of the marriage. Like its no different than cutting the grass. Usually, those guys tend to also be the ones that have ED, so I guess they can't really enjoy it as much as they'd like to. They just allow the wife to enjoy it because it makes her happy.

One guy went to watch tv in another room when I was with his wife.

I can only speak from a single male's perspective, but I've found couples who equally waste just as much time. There was even a couple here that made plans with me to meet only to back out of those plans and told me I would be the backup because they made [new] plans with someone else.

That guy ended up flaking. They asked if I was still interested. Needless to say, I did not answer back.

They made plans to meet me on a certain day. That day comes around, they did not reach out to cancel. No courtesy. I reached out to confirm if they were still meeting. They told me I was a backup now. The guy they scratched me out for, cancelled or flaked on them. Now, they want to meet. Nah.

This was a real couple. Not a man pretending to be a woman online, but an actual couple that showed no class.

When we have tried to meet with couples who bailed, it seemed like it had something to do with it being his fantasy but she wasn't on board after all.

Lots of people play games. It's pretty disappointing. If they downgrade you to a backup, that is childish and rude. Fuck 'em. Same for anyone who blows a first chance off. They don't deserve a second chance.

Too many people in this realm seem to forget sex is for adults, so maybe they should act like one.

Respect is a turn-on for us. Being a slut doesn't mean worthless trash.

When we have tried to meet with couples who bailed, it seemed like it had something to do with it being his fantasy but she wasn't on board after all.

Lots of people play games. It's pretty disappointing. If they downgrade you to a backup, that is childish and rude. Fuck 'em. Same for anyone who blows a first chance off. They don't deserve a second chance.

Too many people in this realm seem to forget sex is for adults, so maybe they should act like one.

Respect is a turn-on for us. Being a slut doesn't mean worthless trash.
I think they expected since I was a single male, I was at their mercy so I shouldn't take it so personal, it's just sex.

I met them on a different site and ended up finding them here. Small world.

They ended up contacting me several times after that. I never bothered replying.

I agree. I'm big on respect. It goes both ways.

if they had told me, they were looking for black men; putting out a feeler email with no commitment, I would have still met with them. My issue is the commitment and the lack of courtesy to cancel or to communicate with me. Didn't say a word until I reached out. That's disrespectful.

Last edited:
Actually we really don't meet people via this site. We just come here for general conversation based upon our shared interest and don't really look for hookups here since most people live far from us. Haven't really gotten deep into it so we don't know little details like verification but of the few people we've been contacted by here, they were either too far or fell into the chicken cheater category.
I would agree with that. I am here for the same reason, general interest just to chat. I don't anticipate meeting anyone here. Most people here are either too far away like you said or are men pretending to be couples, pic collectors etc.

I rather save myself the headache and not put too much stock into meeting people here. If it happens, great. If not, I never thought it would happen in the first place.

Last edited:
I would agree with that. I am here for the same reason, general interest just to chat. I don't anticipate meeting anyone here. Most people here are either too far away like you said or are men pretending to be couples, pic collectors etc.

I rather save myself the headache and not put too much stock into meeting people here. If it happens, great. If not, I never thought it would happen in the first place.

Yep. But wish distance wasn't a factor with this site because there's obviously a lot of interest for IR here that one doesn't find elsewhere.

Back