Chatting without verifying...

bedstuyguy

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
What are your thoughts about chatting endlessly with profiles that have no intention on verifying or even having the potential to meet in real life?

Depends, a lot of us are just here to find out more about lifestyle and others experience.
So you see a profile that intrigues you, send a note....is it flirtatious or simply informationally engaging? The latter I can understand but let's say a woman chats you and says "you have a beautiful cock that i would love to taste.", you chat with her for 10-20 minute and she never wants to connect or verify ever beyond the text. Is that okay with you?

So you see a profile that intrigues you, send a note....is it flirtatious or simply informationally engaging? The latter I can understand but let's say a woman chats you and says "you have a beautiful cock that i would love to taste.", the you chat for 10-20 monute and she never wants to connect or verify ever beyond the text.
Id stop talking to them. There are too many guys on here pretending to be women. Im strictly informative. One tip off I have found is if people talk too dirty, unverified, they are usually men. Men have different minds, and it becomes generally obvious when I am talking to someone I think is female, that is actually a guy.

Back