Chastity

My wife only makes me wear it on weekends but it’s pretty fun. She makes me watch her with toys for the weekend then allows me out but I can only cum with my legs in the air and I have to cum in my mouth . She usually uses a magic wand to make me cum and I have to swallow. She also makes me eat her pussy a lot

Attachments

• D11644BE-B23D-49F4-9450-9B684648338C.jpeg
    D11644BE-B23D-49F4-9450-9B684648338C.jpeg
    202.8 KB · Views: 74
Wife keeps me locked and denied as well. We also started with the cheap metal cages and we really overestimated the size I needed. We've downsized about 5 times and Holy Trainer Nano is where we are today. She's talked about ordering the "nub" from them which is the smallest they make.
My hubby also wears the Holy Trainer Nano, I'm also thinking of buying the Nub for him (which is only 1 inch - LOL), if you have bought it already pls tell me about your experience, Conny

Nope. not fir us . watching my wife and her lover is very much part of our foreplay.... nothing better for both of us when I enter her after her lover has f*cked her senseless...

Chastity cuck here. Been in and out of chastity for two years with the longest stretch without release four months. I'm locked for a month as of today and my release date will be our wedding night and our wedding date isn't set yet So this will be a long stretch. She does let me out on occasion to clean or to edge or so she can do CBT on me.

Chastity cuck here. Been in and out of chastity for two years with the longest stretch without release four months. I'm locked for a month as of today and my release date will be our wedding night and our wedding date isn't set yet So this will be a long stretch. She does let me out on occasion to clean or to edge or so she can do CBT on me.
What a beautiful way to go into your marriage. Are you planning a cuckold wedding night??

Oops sorry I just read what you wrote earlier. It's still a very sexy way to spend your wedding night. Your sexual frustration will be intense.

That's wonderful! Do you still get to penetrate her?

Back