Permanent Chastity

Curious if there are any keyholders/Mistress’s out there that keep their cuck in permanent chastity? What cage? Pierced? Welded?
I'm not sure permanent chastity is actually attainable. That is, if you mean permanent, as in chastity 100% of the time, never ever removed. I'm sure the device will need to be removed in some situations.

I would estimate that I keep my cuck husband (PK) in a device at least 95% of the time. The other 5% is for daily supervised showers, medical and other situations where it might not be appropriate for display. He is PA pierced, and secured by the hook in a modified Lori 1A, Male Chastity Now (MCN), Glands Armor 2 or Badass Workroom, BA-33 gland only cage.

Does your Keyholder keep you caged in a so called permanent state?

This is PK in the Lori

313a.jpg

I'm not sure permanent chastity is actually attainable. That is, if you mean permanent, as in chastity 100% of the time, never ever removed. I'm sure the device will need to be removed in some situations.

I would estimate that I keep my cuck husband (PK) in a device at least 95% of the time. The other 5% is for daily supervised showers, medical and other situations where it might not be appropriate for display. He is PA pierced, and secured by the hook in a modified Lori 1A, Male Chastity Now (MCN), Glands Armor 2 or Badass Workroom, BA-33 gland only cage.

Does your Keyholder keep you caged in a so called permanent state?

This is PK in the Lori

View attachment 6412837
Thank you. I currently do not have a keyholder. I am pierced and have a custom Model 05 from rigid chastity. I’ve seen some vids on the web where the cage is closed with JB weld and speculate about the legitimacy. That being said I’ve also seen titanium custom cages that if you truly sealed with JB weld it would be very difficult to remove without dangerous cutting tools. PK is very lucky to have someone as strict as yourself. I hope to find someone like you soon

Thank you. I currently do not have a keyholder. I am pierced and have a custom Model 05 from rigid chastity. I’ve seen some vids on the web where the cage is closed with JB weld and speculate about the legitimacy. That being said I’ve also seen titanium custom cages that if you truly sealed with JB weld it would be very difficult to remove without dangerous cutting tools. PK is very lucky to have someone as strict as yourself. I hope to find someone like you soon
I'm pretty skeptical myself about the epoxy, super glue and breaking the key off in the lock vids.

Thank you for your kind comment and good luck in finding your keyholder.

Back