Chastity

Is it painful?
We started with an inexpensive metal cage from Utimi to be sure that caging was for us. My husband says that it is quite comfortable. Some cucks have written that the inexpensive ones are even more comfortable than the expensive custom-built ones. The only problem is that he is experiencing some slippage, even with the smallest 1.6 inch ring that came with the kit. We will probably be graduating to a custom-built cage some time soon.

We started with an inexpensive metal cage from Utimi to be sure that caging was for us. My husband says that it is quite comfortable. Some cucks have written that the inexpensive ones are even more comfortable than the expensive custom-built ones. The only problem is that he is experiencing some slippage, even with the smallest 1.6 inch ring that came with the kit. We will probably be graduating to a custom-built cage some time soon.
Because of the weight of the cage it would slip down on me all the time so we ended up using a shoe string to hold it up, problem solved

Great point. Is this common?
I don't know if it's common for everyone with a metal cage but i do think it depends on how big a person is when soft(between a show-er and a grower) and what ring size is needed. Myself personally i needed a 50mm ring for comfort but am small when flaccid so the cage is too heavy to stay up on it's own

I don't know if it's common for everyone with a metal cage but i do think it depends on how big a person is when soft(between a show-er and a grower) and what ring size is needed. Myself personally i needed a 50mm ring for comfort but am small when flaccid so the cage is too heavy to stay up on it's own
Who has tgey key?

Back