Chastity

Locked full time, would also be lost without it now, never so much as look at another woman, always faithful both emotionally and physically, it definitely causes shrinking and makes my erections weaker. It’s quite liberating once you accept your sex life is pretty much over, also her telling me my cock is small is a relief as I no longer need to pretend or try to make it look bigger when it’s flaccid, hard thing to hear from your wife but liberating in the long run
Love your description because that's how I feel.im sexually totally useless but that's how all white bois should be.im just glad I'm there already

Started 24/7 10 days ago. Last weekend was bull time so no release (well for him anyway). He is taking to it so well so I am thinking he can make it to Christmas. If anything his cage is too short. I would like enough room for him to start to grow but the be frustrated when he can’t. Current cage just shuts him completely down.

Started 24/7 10 days ago. Last weekend was bull time so no release (well for him anyway). He is taking to it so well so I am thinking he can make it to Christmas. If anything his cage is too short. I would like enough room for him to start to grow but the be frustrated when he can’t. Current cage just shuts him completely down.
Need another bull ?

Michael is locked most of the time now and gets to orgasm once in a while. Apart from hygiene he stays locked up and often skips an orgasm offered (ruined) for a chance of a handjob or a caged blowjob.
J
Xoxoxoxo
I absolutely love this girl
Michael is a very lucky cuck because JAMIE is the QUEEN of chastity.
any body needing guidance ask JAMIE the QUEEN of a cuckold.

Me too, mines a nub, maybe one day if I'm caged long enough
let me see it
I play the denial game with mine
on here daily usually 12 to 15 hours browsing
watching films, looking at posts etc so fucking arousing but I do not touch my cock at all
like caged but free to touch but never do .
edging myself constantly but stop from coming
it's so sensitive, so hot with all the arousal but never touch.
I get all the sensation's ,toe curling shaking,trembling ,butt and muscle clenching
it is so exquisite the pain of denial
it has been 82 days now since last eruption
and I am proud of myself.
12 years since been in a pussy
15 yearsof impotency and dick has shrunk from 7 inch erections 5 1/.2 flaccid down to useless 3 and 3/4 inches now.
so as I say emphasise with you guys totally.

Back