Chastity Cage recommendations.

Hey AlexBoom012, I've had many problems when getting into chastity, didn't know what to get, what size, which cage and similar.

You have chastity measurement guides online. In general it's better to not have room to grow in your cage, it's more comfortable like that.
You can get a holy trainer v4 or v5, they are so great. You don't need to get the official one, you can also get a knock off from amazon or something like that. I've had a nano holy trainer pink for quite some time and it's great. I can literally wear it for days and there's no problem.

My experience is different, but I do not have any experience with metal ones: I use two resin/plastic cages, I prefer the longest of both, you then see that you are wearing a chastity cage. With the knub the penis vanishes between your balls and it gives the look that you have big balls and I hate this. But the knub is the most comfortable and easy to wear 24/7 but each time after you pee on a toilet even sitting there is quite some urine coming later out of the device and the penis what makes your underwear wet. Using a pad is really necessary. It gets even worse after you have been peeing standing.

They are out of resin and with an integrated lock what makes them light and wearable.

They are cheap but really OK.

I take my chastity cage of each morning to take a shower and lock myself
then up again. Mostly my girlfriend keeps an eye on me but I want to be locked up as much as my girlfriend so being ****** locked is not really necessary for me except the moment that I know for myself when I could get horny and want to masturbate. These are mainly the moments that I am in bed at night and sometimes in the afternoon to take a nap.

I use simply babyoil around my penis to protect it and siliconespray in the lock to protect it for occidation.

Concerning the CB6000 and CB6000S: I used one for quite some time. Long time ago there was not much choice in the plastic models.

The device is expensive, the knock-offs are cheap and break easily.
It is made of to many parts and complicated.
I do not like to use a lock because it is heavy and anoying. I used a small zip-tie to keep it closed.
But the worst about the CB6000 is that at the underside of the tube there is slit that I think off was done
to be able to breal it in case of emergency. With time the slit opens a little and piches the underside of the
penis what makes it painfull and unusable.

I understand perfectly that some people prefer the metal chastuty cages with a real lock because it also enhances the submissive and emprisoned idea.

Buying a cheap one is ideal to try and to find the ideal sizing before buying an expensive one as the holtrainer.

The ones stated herunder are copies of the holytrainer and are very much used by sissies.

inlzdz Men's Lightweight Comfortable Medical Grade Briefs Enhancer Thong Underwear Transparent One Size at Amazon Men’s Clothing store

Buy inlzdz Men's Lightweight Comfortable Medical Grade Briefs Enhancer Thong Underwear Transparent One Size and other Briefs at Amazon.com. Our wide selection is elegible for free shipping and free returns.

www.amazon.com

Amazon.com: Comfortable Chastity Device Men, Adjustable Chastity Cage with 4 Rings Sex Toy : Health & Household

Buy Comfortable Chastity Device Men, Adjustable Chastity Cage with 4 Rings Sex Toy: Shop top fashion brands Chastity Devices at Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY and Returns possible on eligible purchases

www.amazon.com

My experience is different, but I do not have any experience with metal ones: I use two resin/plastic cages, I prefer the longest of both, you then see that you are wearing a chastity cage. With the knub the penis vanishes between your balls and it gives the look that you have big balls and I hate this. But the knub is the most comfortable and easy to wear 24/7 but each time after you pee on a toilet even sitting there is quite some urine coming later out of the device and the penis what makes your underwear wet. Using a pad is really necessary. It gets even worse after you have been peeing standing.

They are out of resin and with an integrated lock what makes them light and wearable.

They are cheap but really OK.

I take my chastity cage of each morning to take a shower and lock myself
then up again. Mostly my girlfriend keeps an eye on me but I want to be locked up as much as my girlfriend so being ****** locked is not really necessary for me except the moment that I know for myself when I could get horny and want to masturbate. These are mainly the moments that I am in bed at night and sometimes in the afternoon to take a nap.

I use simply babyoil around my penis to protect it and siliconespray in the lock to protect it for occidation.

Concerning the CB6000 and CB6000S: I used one for quite some time. Long time ago there was not much choice in the plastic models.

The device is expensive, the knock-offs are cheap and break easily.
It is made of to many parts and complicated.
I do not like to use a lock because it is heavy and anoying. I used a small zip-tie to keep it closed.
But the worst about the CB6000 is that at the underside of the tube there is slit that I think off was done
to be able to breal it in case of emergency. With time the slit opens a little and piches the underside of the
penis what makes it painfull and unusable.

I understand perfectly that some people prefer the metal chastuty cages with a real lock because it also enhances the submissive and emprisoned idea.

Buying a cheap one is ideal to try and to find the ideal sizing before buying an expensive one as the holtrainer.

The ones stated herunder are copies of the holytrainer and are very much used by sissies.

inlzdz Men's Lightweight Comfortable Medical Grade Briefs Enhancer Thong Underwear Transparent One Size at Amazon Men’s Clothing store

Buy inlzdz Men's Lightweight Comfortable Medical Grade Briefs Enhancer Thong Underwear Transparent One Size and other Briefs at Amazon.com. Our wide selection is elegible for free shipping and free returns.

www.amazon.com

Amazon.com: Comfortable Chastity Device Men, Adjustable Chastity Cage with 4 Rings Sex Toy : Health & Household

Buy Comfortable Chastity Device Men, Adjustable Chastity Cage with 4 Rings Sex Toy: Shop top fashion brands Chastity Devices at Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY and Returns possible on eligible purchases

www.amazon.com
thank you!! I've now ordered the 3rd link!

I had one that was black and it was some sort of composite material. It didn't last long. Seems when it got wet (I believe) it started to easily break. I got it from Wish.com as I did other cages also, but the were metal.

Wir verwenden seit 3 Jahren dauerhaft eine aus Metall. Meine Herrin trägt den Schlüssel um den Hals. Holen Sie sich einmal pro Woche die Gelegenheit, mich für 5 Minuten zu reinigen. Je nach Laune meiner Herrin gibt es nur alle 8-10 Wochen ruinierte Orgasmen. Es gibt verschiedene Varianten, meist geschlossen und mit Prostatamassage oder entsperrt mit einem Zeitlimit von max. 3 Minuten für die Masturbation

Attachments

• IMG_2925.JPG
    IMG_2925.JPG
    548.7 KB · Views: 32
Wir verwenden seit 3 Jahren dauerhaft eine aus Metall. Meine Herrin trägt den Schlüssel um den Hals. Holen Sie sich einmal pro Woche die Gelegenheit, mich für 5 Minuten zu reinigen. Je nach Laune meiner Herrin gibt es nur alle 8-10 Wochen ruinierte Orgasmen. Es gibt verschiedene Varianten, meist geschlossen und mit Prostatamassage oder entsperrt mit einem Zeitlimit von max. 3 Minuten für die Masturbation
That's a very nice looking cage

Das ist bestimmt sehr aufregend bevor du aufgeschlossen wirst - aber auch immer und immer wieder erniedrigend und enttäuschend wenn man seinen Druck nicht ablassen kann! Warum darfst du dich nicht wichsen?

There are a variety of different types and styles out there, many of which are quite expensive. The best thing to do, IMO, is to find two or three inexpensive knock-offs on Amazon to try out. See which one(s) fit well and which don't, and then buy one of the higher-end models that the knock offs are made from. And, if you have trouble finding something that fits you exactly like you want, there are a handful of places that custom-make them.
I’ve ordered a few off of Amazon. Still having trouble with the base ring. Even using the biggest size ring (around 2”), I can only wear for short periods as it’s too tight. At some point would love to get custom made from Mature Metal but holding off until I get the sizing right

A CB-6000 or a CB-6000s are good starter cages and as mentioned above, you can get cheap knock-offs on Amazon to test your fit. Once you know what fits, get the real thing for safety purposes.
Still playing with the knock-offs. Unfortunately even the biggest base ring is too tight. Do you know if the CB versions come with larger base rings - bigger than 2”?

Still playing with the knock-offs. Unfortunately even the biggest base ring is too tight. Do you know if the CB versions come with larger base rings - bigger than 2”?
They sell a 2 pack with 2 1/8 & 2 1/4 size rings.

Back