Taking next step forward slowly slowly.buy chastity cage for hubby.but he has no idea about this..

So i finally decided to take next step forward in this lifestyle.so finally lots of thinking myself i buy chastity cage for hubby.but my hubby don't have any idea about this.i also arrange tomorrow datenight with my bull.i want to give my hubby this suprise on tomorrow datenight.but i don't how he react.i so much confuse.if he don't like it.lots of thought come into my mind.can i show him this or avoid this? Guys give me better idea what I do? I think I need to show him may be he like it. Atleast i need to try from my side.if he don't like it.i respect my hubby i never ******* him again.my hubbys happiness is more important to me even more more than mine.if he want stop this lifestyle.i do it for him.sex is just secondry thing for me.my hubby is my first priority.so i don't want do anything like that's hurts him.so guys suggest me better idea according to this.

So i finally decided to take next step forward in this lifestyle.so finally lots of thinking myself i buy chastity cage for hubby.but my hubby don't have any idea about this.i also arrange tomorrow datenight with my bull.i want to give my hubby this suprise on tomorrow datenight.but i don't how he react.i so much confuse.if he don't like it.lots of thought come into my mind.can i show him this or avoid this? Guys give me better idea what I do? I think I need to show him may be he like it. Atleast i need to try from my side.if he don't like it.i respect my hubby i never ******* him again.my hubbys happiness is more important to me even more more than mine.if he want stop this lifestyle.i do it for him.sex is just secondry thing for me.my hubby is my first priority.so i don't want do anything like that's hurts him.so guys suggest me better idea according to this.
The most important thing in this lifestyle is communication and trust.

If you need to be sure, then you must talk about this. I do not know you or your husband. Does he like that kind d of surprises, or not.
If you do not talk about it, you will never know.
It could be he would feel humiliated and want to stop the lifestyle. It could also be that he will like it.
I would suggest you wait with it. Try to find out if he likes it. Then on an other day surprise him with it.

Everyone is different, but this could be risky. The surprise guy coming to play would not be an issue for my husband. However, surprising him with a cock cage would be another story. I think that is something you should communicate about before playtime. I know in my husband's case that would be a hard NO. It would not go over well and I'm guessing that would be the end of our playtime we might have had. Of course, I already know that so I would never bring it up. I also have no interest in caging him. If you talk about it in advance, then that give him the opportunity to accept or not. Then again I don't know your husband. Maybe he likes surprises like this, but if you don't know I would not take the risk.

Everyone is different, but this could be risky. The surprise guy coming to play would not be an issue for my husband. However, surprising him with a cock cage would be another story. I think that is something you should communicate about before playtime. I know in my husband's case that would be a hard NO. It would not go over well and I'm guessing that would be the end of our playtime we might have had. Of course, I already know that so I would never bring it up. I also have no interest in caging him. If you talk about it in advance, then that give him the opportunity to accept or not. Then again I don't know your husband. Maybe he likes surprises like this, but if you don't know I would not take the risk.
I know this lifestyle mostly suggested by their husband.but in my condition that thing is reverse.i turn him into this lifestyle.so i never ****** him to do anything.i just suggest him if love it then i continue if he don't like it i never do this.i don't want him deined or anything like that. He always my primary sexual partner.no one bull can change this.if he want stop this lifestyle.i stop it for him.nothing more important than my hubby.

I know this lifestyle mostly suggested by their husband.but in my condition that thing is reverse.i turn him into this lifestyle.so i never ****** him to do anything.i just suggest him if love it then i continue if he don't like it i never do this.i don't want him deined or anything like that. He always my primary sexual partner.no one bull can change this.if he want stop this lifestyle.i stop it for him.nothing more important than my hubby.
How did it go?

Back