Chastity Cage recommendations.

Hi everyone.

For a few weeks I've been thinking about getting a chastity cage for myself.

Is there anything I should consider before I buy one? Size? Material? Where to buy?

What are the easy mistakes to make?

I would really appreciate some advice. Thank you x

There are a variety of different types and styles out there, many of which are quite expensive. The best thing to do, IMO, is to find two or three inexpensive knock-offs on Amazon to try out. See which one(s) fit well and which don't, and then buy one of the higher-end models that the knock offs are made from. And, if you have trouble finding something that fits you exactly like you want, there are a handful of places that custom-make them.

There are a variety of different types and styles out there, many of which are quite expensive. The best thing to do, IMO, is to find two or three inexpensive knock-offs on Amazon to try out. See which one(s) fit well and which don't, and then buy one of the higher-end models that the knock offs are made from. And, if you have trouble finding something that fits you exactly like you want, there are a handful of places that custom-make them.
Hey Ranger, so glad you said that. It had crossed my mind, start out cheap and work up!! Thanks

Hi everyone.

For a few weeks I've been thinking about getting a chastity cage for myself.

Is there anything I should consider before I buy one? Size? Material? Where to buy?

What are the easy mistakes to make?

I would really appreciate some advice. Thank you x
I purchased a perfectly good steel cage from Amazon for less than £20. They offered different sizes for cock size and mine was bang on.

Back