Chastity Cage or Panties or Both

Ha ha. I love this topic. I’m a panties and buttplug sissy myself. Never been into the chasity cage. Mostly because I like to prove I can obey when I have to. But I will admit I like to say so caged little dicks.

Ha ha. I love this topic. I’m a panties and buttplug sissy myself. Never been into the chasity cage. Mostly because I like to prove I can obey when I have to. But I will admit I like to say so caged little dicks.
I am a panties guy with a cage. And plug.
Trifecta. Ha ha. Enjoy yourself thoroughly. I’m sure you do. I mean, with that cage on, I’m sure you don’t. :)
yes it’s a trifecta for sure!!! Why havnt you caged up? Do you share your wife with bbc as well?

I am a panties guy with a cage. And plug.

yes it’s a trifecta for sure!!! Why havnt you caged up? Do you share your wife with bbc as well?
I don’t cage because I like to prove I can obey. When someone tells me I’m not allowed to play with myself, I’m don’t.

I don’t share my wife. We have an open marriage but her affairs are hers only. She doesn’t talk about them. Unless the asks her point blank. Then she’ll tell me but she doesn’t like to.

How about you?

I don’t cage because I like to prove I can obey. When someone tells me I’m not allowed to play with myself, I’m don’t.

I don’t share my wife. We have an open marriage but her affairs are hers only. She doesn’t talk about them. Unless the asks her point blank. Then she’ll tell me but she doesn’t like to.

How about you?
Mine only goes black. I wear a cage and go seconds lol

Back