Changing Wife's Mind

He was a huge built ******* dealer and aspiring MMA fighter without a submissive bone is his entire body and the reason we didn't work was he was insanely jealous .. I don't fuck with submissive men of any race. Just because he's white doesn't mean he would have made a good cuck 🙄
You’re Right😊
I wrongly guessed your first white was cuck😊

I have always been attracted to black guys as i think most women have fantasized about being with black men. However for a large percentage of us it has been drilled into our heads from childhood that its wrong and most women are still scared to make the jump so to speak. Once they do well its a whole new world but it can be very freighting at first. In addition until they actually understand who they are and accept that this is what they want it will not give them the satisfaction they crave and the guy will not get her full devotion. This is of course my personal belief.
this right here. perfectly put, its really about getting past the taboo factor and prejudice a lot of us grew up with

We started swinging a year ago. I can strongly relate that my first experiences werwnt that good. I was mostly doing it for my bf.
I never got that much pleasure from it and was mostly doing it to satisfy him.

He suggested doing it with a black guy and this is how we stumbled on this site.
We met a guy off here and it was really intense. I love the energy i had with him and did bring something new. I hope i can repeat that.
Where are you located? How big do you like it

I have always been attracted to black guys as i think most women have fantasized about being with black men. However for a large percentage of us it has been drilled into our heads from childhood that its wrong and most women are still scared to make the jump so to speak. Once they do well its a whole new world but it can be very freighting at first. In addition until they actually understand who they are and accept that this is what they want it will not give them the satisfaction they crave and the guy will not get her full devotion. This is of course my personal belief.
Agreed. I catch white women all the time checking me out with curiosity or getting slightly wet! I see it their eyes. I approach sometimes but as you stated the unknown keeps them from taking that jump to satisfy their desires! I’m trying in Atlanta! :)

Steph, I agree with your comments completely. I always felt an attraction but I was in my 40s when that attraction became overwhelming. This coincided with the deterioration of my marriage. Once I took the major step to having a black lover, my life indeed changed.

Steph, I agree with your comments completely. I always felt an attraction but I was in my 40s when that attraction became overwhelming. This coincided with the deterioration of my marriage. Once I took the major step to having a black lover, my life indeed changed.
Janet, hi,

It's what pleases me most. Combination of sensations and pleasures.
Thank you! I love how attentive and engaged you guys are. Worship BBC. I’m in Georgia Janet. I’d like to see you. You have pictures you can share? I think you would enjoy me quite a lot

It took me nearly 2 years to convince my wife to try bbc and after her very 1st time with a bull she told me straight that she's never going to give this up !
2 and half years down the line and she gets her fix at least twice a week from her regular bull.
How do I convince my wife to get fucked by bull.. I seriously need it.. I wanna see her crying and struggling with bull.. she is 5.2 tall and great tiny Indian pussy..

So, I love the title of this thread, because it's more like my situation. I've seen threads about having our husbands get us into it and wives learning to love it. I never related to those, I was however reluctant to admit how much I already wanted black cock.

I was taking BBC as a teen after school. The Italians and white bois were all too immature and tried making fun of me for being Asian or tall. The black and mixed bois were nice to me though. I would invite them over after school for "tea" and take their BBCs before my parents or siblings got home.

So years later I meet my husband and on the first date I ask how big he was because I'd already learned about myself that I loved size. He replied with "average" and I let out a disappointed "oh". As we dated more and talked about our kinks and past experiences I was very graphic and detailed, though I didn't tell him they were black, and he realized how small he was. He said he heard the disappointment in my voice to his "average" cock.

Luckily he had a group of friends in high-school that would have orgies almost every weekend. They never wore protection because they usually just played with eachother. He liked going last and using his friend's cum as lube and feel the girl's stretched pussy. They were all hanging out when one guy asked all the girls to rate the guys on dick size. My husband was the smallest and they all laughed about it. So he was ready to share me with others.

We started with couples and I didn't like the girls and the guys were boring(white). Then we got into MFM with another white guy, which was fun at first but grew boring quickly. My husband suggested a black guy and I was so excited but felt I had to hide it. Like I'd be judged for loving black cock or something.

My husband watched me take a few BBCs and noticed how free and happy I was with them. He asked about the hung guys I'd have tea with in high school so I told him they were all black. His face was still for a second as he realized how much I was a whore for black cock.

I used to tell him I masturbated to hot white guys now I tell him what I'm really thinking of. A hot, muscular, tall, super hung, black guy to take me everywhere on a motorcycle and fuck me randomly and primal. My husband isn't racist and suggested black first, I think all non black girls in the U.S. thinks about judgement from their family and friends when it comes to black guys. The world seems to look down on them, probably because they know black men are superior.

Now, my husband isn't even allowed in my pussy without an extension, and soon that'll stop when I find a black boyfriend to fuck everyday. Then my husband will be on clean up only and I get my BBC and we all have a hot, sexy life.

Back