Changing Wife's Mind

We started swinging a year ago. I can strongly relate that my first experiences werwnt that good. I was mostly doing it for my bf.
I never got that much pleasure from it and was mostly doing it to satisfy him.

He suggested doing it with a black guy and this is how we stumbled on this site.
We met a guy off here and it was really intense. I love the energy i had with him and did bring something new. I hope i can repeat that.

I have always been attracted to black guys as i think most women have fantasized about being with black men. However for a large percentage of us it has been drilled into our heads from childhood that its wrong and most women are still scared to make the jump so to speak. Once they do well its a whole new world but it can be very freighting at first. In addition until they actually understand who they are and accept that this is what they want it will not give them the satisfaction they crave and the guy will not get her full devotion. This is of course my personal belief.

I've always loved the whole interracial dynamic, white women and black men specifically.
But my wife was always a little uncomfortable with it because she felt it was objectifying, maybe a little racist.

When we started experimenting with hotwifing in early 2019, she was with a few white guys and they were really disappointing.
For her it was more hassle/stress than pleasure and she was on the verge of giving it up altogether.

Then we met this great black guy and he was a really great lover and took his time with her. She needs lots of foreplay and he was the guy to slow down and made sure she got all she wanted. He became a "regular" and they played once every month or two because he lives two hours away.

We began searching around for more playmates for her and I noticed that she quit showing interest in in white guys - but never actually said she wanted black men only.
She will never use the term "BBC" or talk about their race at all. I've tried to discuss it, but it's clear that the whole thing makes her a little uncomfortable.

Of course everyone is different, but I'm curious to know if any members here experienced something similar.
Did this one experience with the black man "awaken" something in her that she's unsure of? Is there any way I can ease her mind that it's perfectly fine and she should happily pursue what she finds exciting?

I'm happy to sit back and let her work it out, but I'm curious to know how to be supportive for her.
TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS...
Most white people in general don't have a lot of personal experience with black people, especially one on one with a black man. With that being said, this lifestyle can be incredibly daunting and intimidating for a white WOMAN. ESPECIALLY a married woman.

There's a lot that goes into this on different levels. For any wife who truly gets into this interracial lifestyle, I SALUTE Her! 🍆💦

I have always been attracted to black guys as i think most women have fantasized about being with black men. However for a large percentage of us it has been drilled into our heads from childhood that its wrong and most women are still scared to make the jump so to speak. Once they do well its a whole new world but it can be very freighting at first. In addition until they actually understand who they are and accept that this is what they want it will not give them the satisfaction they crave and the guy will not get her full devotion. This is of course my personal belief.
Love your post... on many subjects. Would like to talk to you but you limit your views to your profile...

TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS...
Most white people in general don't have a lot of personal experience with black people, especially one on one with a black man. With that being said, this lifestyle can be incredibly daunting and intimidating for a white WOMAN. ESPECIALLY a married woman.

There's a lot that goes into this on different levels. For any wife who truly gets into this interracial lifestyle, I SALUTE Her! 🍆💦
Perfectly put

Thanks so much for your reply!

Did you find in your case that you had to work around those frightening feelings? I keep telling my wife that "Anything you want - is automatically good and I want you to have it." Her desires are 100% normal and she's allowed to be attracted to anyone she likes.

But as you put it, there are years of those messages from society that sex with black men is something "good girls" don't do.

I believe she's starting to relax into it, I just want to keep supporting her. If she never admits she is only interested in black men, that's OK but I worry she'll always be holding back or worse, struggling with herself.
NO anything you want is not automaticaly good (*******, alchohol, sex with the wrong man, etc) I was ****** to accept it and then due to how I felt while and after I had to come to terms with my desires and feelings. It was not a fun time of my life. It led to a beautiful experience and a much better understand of who and what I am.

OK, I'll meet you halfway. Anything sexual that she wants is OK.
We're both in a very good place in our lives, so I see her desires as the icing on the cake.

But yes, I do see how sometimes desires can be self-destructive. We've both had a bumpy road in life, and now things are awesome.
I hope you are in a good place now too and having the time of your life! :)
I am in a somewhat similar situation like you, how are you planning to support your wife?

Yes it is. Or they may “want” the black dick, but like someone said early they fear the back lash for being black dick sluts if ever found out. I will never deny a white woman the gift of having her throat fucked
My wife absolutely loves attention from horny black males but initially never admitted it, only when we are more secure and close in our relationship she opened up.

Back