CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

Wow such a sexy post. To me there is nothing more sexy than being with a totally uninhibited sexual woman. Last weekend I took one of my poly partners to BMFC for the first time. She isn't exclusively into black men but she is becoming increasingly aware of the fact that as time progresses she keeps ending up with black men. Although I find it amusing to watch her of so obvious gradual changes in preference I have no agenda to "Black" her. I just love the fact that she is such a naughty uninhibited sexual being.
💕😈😈💕

My confidence definitely increased as far as my ability to attract younger men became apparent,as well as my increased sex drive and ability to confidently show off my body with shorter skirts,buttoned blouses revealing cleavage,and going out sans bra and panties,to make it easier for my BF’s to take advantage in public
💕💕💕

It's not like I couldn't attract men before I also had good confidence before. I found that I was more desirable than I thought before. My confidence went up a bunch. Which also meant that I was more confident to wear what I want, and more skimpy. shorter skirts, lower cut tops, show off legs and bewbs etc. It's also led to being hit on more by even white guys. The confidence has translated to even better career opportunities.

Self-confidence is an amazing thing for a woman because it is truly a source of happiness, and self-confidence is reinforced by a series of positive feedbacks. Of course, it feels good for all people to be praised for something, but in my humble opinion, for most women, it is a much more important feeling for self-confidence than for men. Praise can be based on a set of personality traits, dress / public appearance, new hairstyle, beautiful face, beautiful physique, a nice cleavage :) , sexual attraction and even positive unscrupulousness / fearlessness in sexuality.

In a multiethnic country (the U.S. is an expansive such country), a woman may receive praise and positive feedback from another group member or members to increase their self-confidence.When that happens, the world will be much more beautiful and enjoyable for a woman!! :)

Self-confidence is an amazing thing for a woman because it is truly a source of happiness, and self-confidence is reinforced by a series of positive feedbacks. Of course, it feels good for all people to be praised for something, but in my humble opinion, for most women, it is a much more important feeling for self-confidence than for men. Praise can be based on a set of personality traits, dress / public appearance, new hairstyle, beautiful face, beautiful physique, a nice cleavage :) , sexual attraction and even positive unscrupulousness / fearlessness in sexuality.

In a multiethnic country (the U.S. is an expansive such country), a woman may receive praise and positive feedback from another group member or members to increase their self-confidence.When that happens, the world will be much more beautiful and enjoyable for a woman!! :)
My wife always wears short skirts and low loose tops. She gets hit on a lot and it turns me on. I know she's had some hot nights but that is ok with me too.

Question: She wants me to get involved and experience bi sex. Should I do that?
In my humble opinion, you need to talk to your wife about this several times and very thoroughly!

During the conversations, you should ask what your real purpose is in having a bisexual experience with the bull!
You need to express your wife’s views on bisexuality!
You need to determine if your wife will continue to consider you a man and husband after the bisexual experience!

A significant proportion of women are no longer able to regard their husband as a man if they have passive and generally humble contact with a cuckold in a sexual field. The idea of a “pathetic weak husband and an absolutely dominant bull” develops very easily in the mind of a hotwife following a cuckold lifestyle, and over time, this thesis becomes obsessed. I note that this can happen quite often with non-interracial cuckold / hotwife connections that are thought to be "traditional"!!

So all I can advise is that it is good to think carefully about this, because every change has some consequences and change is not always a positive sign!!

I think it was the first time I had BBC at a swingers party nr London,I got DP,d by two black guys in front of a crowd of about 50 people ( According to Hubby ) .
I loved the thrill of being the centre of everyone’s attention, and felt so dirty and sexy.
Also that the effect it had on my sex life between Hubby and I was amazing.
It did do wonders for my confidence, when I was in this situation again.
I found myself not saying No to pretty much anything.As long as it turned my Kinky Husband and my BBC boyfriend on 😜

(...)
Also that the effect it had on my sex life between Hubby and I was amazing.
(...)
So what effect did it have on the sex life between you and your hubby? Please tell.

(...)
It did do wonders for my confidence, when I was in this situation again.
I found myself not saying No to pretty much anything.As long as it turned my Kinky Husband and my BBC boyfriend on 😜
That sounds very attractive.

Back