CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

Being with dominant black men who I'm attracted to makes me feel more feminine, more desired, and brings out my submissive side. In general I feel more sensual and sexy with black guys and I don't really feel sexually attracted to other men anymore. By going to interracial swingers parties, I've discovered my 'slutty' side - it's been amazing to get to enjoy sex with multiple black men, something I didn't think I'd be so into before I experienced it. I've always had a high sex drive, but since dating and hooking up with black men it seems to get more and more intense. Simply: my sex life has got a lot better! :)

Last edited:
Being with dominant black men who I'm attracted to makes me feel more feminine, more desired, and brings out my submissive side. In general I feel more sensual and sexual with black guys and I don't really feel sexually attracted to other men anymore. By going to interracial swingers parties, I've discovered my 'slutty' side - it's been amazing to get to enjoy sex with multiple black men, something I didn't think I'd be so into before I experienced it. I've always had a high sex drive, but since dating and hooking up with black men it seems to get more and more intense. Simply: my sex life has got a lot better! :)
I will show these thoughts to some female friends of mine to instill in them the curiosity and the desire to follow your same path ;)

Being with dominant black men who I'm attracted to makes me feel more feminine, more desired, and brings out my submissive side. In general I feel more sensual and sexy with black guys and I don't really feel sexually attracted to other men anymore. By going to interracial swingers parties, I've discovered my 'slutty' side - it's been amazing to get to enjoy sex with multiple black men, something I didn't think I'd be so into before I experienced it. I've always had a high sex drive, but since dating and hooking up with black men it seems to get more and more intense. Simply: my sex life has got a lot better! :)
As a white guy I should be really 😞 when I hear a woman talking like this, but for some reason I find it really hot x

gosh the first time was sometime ago but after it just got so addictive and intoxicating especially the humiliating aspect xo

Reactions: wit
Wow such a sexy post. To me there is nothing more sexy than being with a totally uninhibited sexual woman. Last weekend I took one of my poly partners to BMFC for the first time. She isn't exclusively into black men but she is becoming increasingly aware of the fact that as time progresses she keeps ending up with black men. Although I find it amusing to watch her of so obvious gradual changes in preference I have no agenda to "Black" her. I just love the fact that she is such a naughty uninhibited sexual being.

After being blacked I could not walk and my venus was "blind" for a few days. While(!) being blacked I was in heaven or hell - what ever you want if you have been ****** in a few orgasms. The change? Meanwhile I am very relaxed cause such a experience is not a daily thing. Now I know a lot about my body and my sexuality - I will not miss these times...

After being blacked I could not walk and my venus was "blind" for a few days. While(!) being blacked I was in heaven or hell - what ever you want if you have been ****** in a few orgasms. The change? Meanwhile I am very relaxed cause such a experience is not a daily thing. Now I know a lot about my body and my sexuality - I will not miss these times...
great answer.. that how we experienced it as well

For her there was several
She looks foward to submitting to BBC now and understands she’s there to serve. Also isn’t a fan of cum but when we talk about black men cumming on her she very much likes the idea. And overall she just says the visual of black cock turns her on more then anything.😁
Before we tried this she was interested
Now she’s addicted “ her words “

Last edited:
I am FTM and I can’t get enough. First one It stretched me out and did perfect damage. I do walk a little bit differently.
Now I always want it and it made me really slutty.
I just I’m addicted to it now all the time like I could never get enough.
I see one and it’s like automatic instinctively I know that it’s superior. I never take anything less than 9 inches and it needs to be really thick.

Back