CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

After being blacked for the first time, I started to want it all the time. And I got it. Turned me into the slutty girl I am today.

What are some things that changed about you after you got blacked, how did the black dick change you? Do you dress differently? Walk differently? More confident? Aren't attracted to non bbc?...etc.

I became a completely different woman after being blacked for the first time. I was a sweet, innocent, conservative, loyal young bride before my new husband shared me with a black stranger during our honeymoon 7 years ago. I became addicted to BBC immediately and have become an insatiable, exclusively black, married white whore ever since.

I became a completely different woman after being blacked for the first time. I was a sweet, innocent, conservative, loyal young bride before my new husband shared me with a black stranger during our honeymoon 7 years ago. I became addicted to BBC immediately and have become an insatiable, exclusively black, married white whore ever since.

Excellent well done!

I love whores like you! I am thankful to be blessed to enjoy your pussy flower. Keep up the good work

Back