CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

Since taking black cock I have felt more self assured and desired. I have found that slutty side of me that was always hiding beneath my innocent appearance. I now get distracted by sexual thoughts upon the sight of a random black man in the street, hoping I get their attention. Experiencing black cock has shown me true pleasure, now I've had a taste I just want more and more. I have simply found my calling, to serve the needs of black men and to be a good white slut. I now know my place. @Dredeep, thanks for enlightening me.
why can't you get that naughty and dirty sexual trigger from other men? I believe you are just conditioned from your first slutty experience within your couple's life....tell me I'm wrong but teach me along the way :)

My husband and I discussed this question the other night after we first read it. I guess I was a bit shocked when I said I don't think so, and he laughed. I think he knew he was headed to the sofa for the night when he jumped in and said, "but all for the better." Good save on his part, LOL.

He said it wasn't physical except maybe I was more attractive (good one) but in other ways. He said what he liked best were more about my attitude about things I guess you would say. I was a bit more adventurous open to do new things I'd never tried before, being different was ok, letting go whatever you want to call it!!!

But he said the thing he liked best was how I acted in bed....omg that was a shocker. It seems he thinks I'm more willing to let the guy be in control. Yes more submissive I guess in a way. Trying more things in bed and yes even a little bondage for fun, lol. But he said the thing he really liked the most was my showing my feelings more or maybe I should say verbalizing what I was feeling more.....not just laying there softly moaning and making faces as he says but letting it go, loud and proud! I did but didn't realize how much men like that even when you are too loud. Guys please don't take this wrong but every woman has screamed "oh yes" and faked it but now I really just want to let go, be me and let my lover know how good they are making me feel. With some guys the louder and more vocal I am the harder and faster they go....love it!!!

My husband and I discussed this question the other night after we first read it. I guess I was a bit shocked when I said I don't think so, and he laughed. I think he knew he was headed to the sofa for the night when he jumped in and said, "but all for the better." Good save on his part, LOL.

He said it wasn't physical except maybe I was more attractive (good one) but in other ways. He said what he liked best were more about my attitude about things I guess you would say. I was a bit more adventurous open to do new things I'd never tried before, being different was ok, letting go whatever you want to call it!!!

But he said the thing he liked best was how I acted in bed....omg that was a shocker. It seems he thinks I'm more willing to let the guy be in control. Yes more submissive I guess in a way. Trying more things in bed and yes even a little bondage for fun, lol. But he said the thing he really liked the most was my showing my feelings more or maybe I should say verbalizing what I was feeling more.....not just laying there softly moaning and making faces as he says but letting it go, loud and proud! I did but didn't realize how much men like that even when you are too loud. Guys please don't take this wrong but every woman has screamed "oh yes" and faked it but now I really just want to let go, be me and let my lover know how good they are making me feel. With some guys the louder and more vocal I am the harder and faster they go....love it!!!
Totally agree. John and I both say I am more confident but also more submissive, in that I'm willing to do things with Steve (and John) that I wouldn't have done before black lovers. Having the confidence to say "Yes". :lips: Mrs J (and John).

the same with Hayley, she is just so much more confident and willing to push boundaries sexually, which for me says she trusts me and our relationship is so much stronger

As my first black guy penetrated my vagina I had the deepest orgasm I had ever experienced and my very first vaginal orgasm through penetration. The first few times that I had my bbc lover’s penis he had to be very gentle as my vagina was very tight due to only having my husbands very much smaller cock . But after talking my BBC’s superior black penis my vagina has now been loosened and before he and I fell out I could easily take his black cock and he could pound me deep and hard with ease. Buy since we stopped seeing each other, I now have to let my husband fuck me , but due to the the size of his little white penis he has to wear a black cock sleeve ( see pictures) or a black strap on when he fucks me . He still cums in less than five minutes leaving me frustrated and I have to use a big dildo and fuck myself to cum .

Attachments

• 9C3A8BEB-38AF-4A31-BA78-D49F7B73DE68.jpeg
    9C3A8BEB-38AF-4A31-BA78-D49F7B73DE68.jpeg
    799.8 KB · Views: 29
  • D5EA7479-DFB0-4844-A6C5-A3A782B2EDD9.jpeg
    D5EA7479-DFB0-4844-A6C5-A3A782B2EDD9.jpeg
    885.9 KB · Views: 29
  • B836CCEE-A449-4205-92C5-232B9F6768E7.jpeg
    B836CCEE-A449-4205-92C5-232B9F6768E7.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 27
  • 0549FAA1-351F-48DA-B9BB-942CF993406E.jpeg
    0549FAA1-351F-48DA-B9BB-942CF993406E.jpeg