Change the way you dress

Yes 100% me Mrs C found my confidence become alot stronger. I was always a jeans or jogging bottoms girl. But now I'm really girly girl and love my short dresses and high heels. Just look at our pics. Mrs M has come along way to as we help. Each other. Xx
Can't find your pics

Yes 100% me Mrs C found my confidence become alot stronger. I was always a jeans or jogging bottoms girl. But now I'm really girly girl and love my short dresses and high heels. Just look at our pics. Mrs M has come along way to as we help. Each other. Xx
my favourite Brit wives riding together.

Yes, I was teasing her during the quarantine because she was frumpy and didnt really pay attention. Now she has a date tomorrow with a potential Bull and watch what happens. She will be wearing low cut blouses and showing off her ass in tight jeans. Nails, waxed...

It's a totally different mindset, right? It is for me :)
Absolutely. my wife is a totally different person when we are catching up with a gent or couple. The way she acts, dresses, converses is almost a direct opposite from the woman I am married to day to day. Her confidence goes through the roof when she being chased or having sex with other men. She really goes through that Superman/ Clark Kent...Madonna/Whore personality exchange, mainly because she gets to live out her slutty alter ego, for an hour or a night or so without any judgement. I watch her get ready for a playdate, and think to myself, this isn't the woman I or our friends and family know, and then watching her have sex, is a polar opposite to what we do sexually, once she's had a couple of wines and in 'the zone' she can be quite a handful for most guys, but they always enjoy the ride.

Yes, I was teasing her during the quarantine because she was frumpy and didnt really pay attention. Now she has a date tomorrow with a potential Bull and watch what happens. She will be wearing low cut blouses and showing off her ass in tight jeans. Nails, waxed...
******* contact me lol

well a girls got to make an effort for a bull.

Back