Celebrating Obama's Win

Start your own thread on this and we'll discuss all the politics you wish to discuss. I'm just trying to be courteous to the rest of the forum readers who become irritated with political discussions here. But, if its your thread ...

Your call, Torp ... you know I'm not shy. View attachment 415379
I have found that that die hard liberals like yourself and teapartiers on the other end of the spectrum have little interest in the truth of of things. They have a dogma that they will spout regardless of of what the facts might show.

We are Tea Party members and we just want SMALLER government in our daily lives with less regulation and a more business friendly party along with adhering to the CONSTITUTION of the US along with the Bill of Rights! We also do not like the current police state we live in. Also let us ad that the Government has no business in telling people how to school their children. That is a State and Local issue. The EPA, IRS, HHS, and several other bloated government agencies need to be either streamlined or done away with completely.
The founding fathers never intended for government to become this large. Read the Federalist Papers and learn history, don't just listen to someone who talks about what they believe. Read it for yourself and know what the Founders envisioned and see how far we have gotten away from that.
Secure the boarders while we are at it. We are going to spend 3.7 BILLION dollars for the current situation happening on the border. Thats 74K spent on each illegal that has entered this country illegally in the past several months. Wy not finish the fence and let the States enforce immigration laws instead of Eric Holder suing them when they do.
Nothing makes sense from this administration. NOTHING!
These aren't talking points I am making, just FACTS. Something people tend to overlook these days. We can't wait until this November and Nov 2016. I just hope this country makes it until then!

Have at me if you wish. But be educated when you do and be polite.

I have found that that die hard liberals like yourself and teapartiers on the other end of the spectrum have little interest in the truth of of things. They have a dogma that they will spout regardless of of what the facts might show.

As I said, START (that means begin) your OWN thread, Torp, and we'll discuss whatever it is that's on your mind. I'm not sure what FACTS you refer to as to "what the facts show", but start your own thread and I'll be glad to discuss whatever it is that seems to be troubling your poor soul. Obviously something is and you feel "having at" a so-called liberal will make you feel better. As I've stated many times, I'm neither a liberal nor conservative and vote both ways when I vote. But if you wish for me to take a liberal position on the matters you wish to discuss .... start your own thread and let's "go at it".

Can you do that, Torp? Or do you wish to continue vainly TRYING to drag me into another debate here at the expense of other forum members that don't wish to discuss your politics. I'm starting to believe the latter is what you desire.
GIF_Yellowball-NO.gif That just AIN'T gonna happen and I'm done with your stubbornness here, Brutha! Mac

Last edited:
is that name "it is" or "itis", the suffix for inflammation?

Sometimes these idiots just want to take a jab at someone and their posts make absolutely no sense, as with itiswhatitis's post. Maybe he thinks Torp's a woman, who knows. All I know is I've had a frustrating morning with a business issue and he (or she or it) doesn't want to be fucking with me right now.
gif_yellowball-Toughguy.gif

I am sorry I hit you so hard that must of hurt, some times I don't know when to hold back.
For one, it's not HATE, itis , its frustration; posting requires reading before responding ... and for two, I still don't know who the fuck you're referring too with this "she".

I was being nice and even playful with you Mac, but you just crossed a line.
Any thinking man who uses a weapon knows never pull your weapon unless intend to use it.
And never point a weapon at anything unless intend to ******* it.
Do you mean to try and ******* me Mac??? Hmmmmm

itis
, I'm not sure if you're still clowning around again, or being serious, so let's start over, ok?

First, responding to THIS last comment of yours, I'm not threatening your life; I've never done that or would ever consider doing that. If you had read the caption you'd see that I was referring to "shooting your balls off" if you kept directing your remarks at me. No where in that caption does it threaten your life. It'd be much easier for me to simply put you on Ignore. Still, I meant the caption more as a little humor, to your continued"taunting", but make of it what you wish.

Second, if you don't want me to take the last word, as you say, don't direct a comment AT ME with a question at the end. Capeesh?

And lastly, you are the one that started this conversation between the two of us with your earlier remark which neither I nor any of the other readers even understood.

Mac,
Quite your trolling . She a nice women and does not need it.

When I asked you what female you were referring to me "trolling", you elected to simply ignore my question of confusion, and continue directing more comments at me.
So, here's where you and I are in OUR conversation: You can choose to ANSWER my question to your original comment so I'll know who and what you're talking about, OR, you can choose to taunt me yet again. If you don't answer my question, however, as far as I'm concerned, this conversation ends here. gif_Yellowball-OnComputer.gif

Thursday was a rough day for me, business wise, as the admin office screwed up a major account of mine with some bad customer service. So it wasn't a good day to be fucking with Mac. ;)

ps ... I'm confused with the pics you posted. Care to explain any of those?

Last edited:
Leave politics out the door . . . or take it over to Fox News. This is a BlacktoWhite Forum.
In other words BtoW is just another arm of the DNC and cuckold-lite white liberal politics...

Take your BS to MSNBC or Salon.com, they love black supremacist tripe.

In other words BtoW is just another arm of the DNC and cuckold-lite white liberal politics...

Take your BS to MSNBC or Salon.com, they love black supremacist tripe.

Calm down, this website doesn't endorse either political party nor does it endorse any political platform. The views expressed here by members are just that, and in no way, shape, or form do they represent the position of this website.

And for the record, political discussions are fair game in the Off Topic section.

Back