Celebrating Obama's Win

Calm down, this website doesn't endorse either political party nor does it endorse any political platform. The views expressed here by members are just that, and in no way, shape, or form do they represent the position of this website.

And for the record, political discussions are fair game in the Off Topic section.
Technically cuckolding is purely a "progressive" idea.

Possibly, but I don't delve into any perceived political implications of sex. Like I've stated on numerous occasions throughout this site, sex is sex, it doesn't need to be a sociology or psychology dissertation.
Over the years I have had sex with women of many backgrounds. Although I have never inquired to political affiliation I have shared my bed with women of liberal and conservative leanings. I can't say either attitude was better than the other in bed. I have never had bad sex, some has been better than others and some has been downright amazing. However political leanings doesn't seem to have any bearing on quality. OCD types seem to be the best in bed if they are OCD about fucking. However the OCD types can be more of a problem out of bed so I do tend to avoid them. As to political affiliation and sex I would say that overall a Republican can fuck you just as well as a Democrat in and out of bed.:blackgrimace:

Republicans would just pass a law forsing everyone to do it ... Democrats would ask for subsidies in return! gif_Yellowball-laughing7.gif

Possibly, but I don't delve into any perceived political implications of sex. Like I've stated on numerous occasions throughout this site, sex is sex, it doesn't need to be a sociology or psychology dissertation.
I concur. A friend of mine a number of years back observed that sex was the most fun that 2 or more people could have together. She also thought that the world should be turned into a global nudist society. She said we would all be having too much fun to wage war. She might have been on to something.;)

No it isn't. nothing to do with it!
Yeah...that is why people like Saida Grundy and Zandria Robinson can get jobs teaching in elite liberal colleges and stay there even after the(sane)media puts the spotlight on them, but yet a white teacher in Texas can't even keep her job after making an off the cuff remark about segregation being the solution to the numerous race problems in the western world.

"Progressives" have stated numerous times that "white masculinity" is the problem, it is all over sites like Salon, Slate, Rawstory, The Young Turks etc, and television media outlets like MSNBC.

Yeah, we need a lot more reliable media sources like .....View attachment 619061 ...........View attachment 619062 hahahaha
Compared to everything else Fox is a godsend without really even trying, and that disgusts me to no end.

For every mistake Fox makes their competition purposely plagiarizes and fabricates 100s of stories, knowing that their audience is stupid enough to think all the media's problems are caused by "faux news".

Yeah, we need a lot more reliable media sources like .....View attachment 619061 ...........View attachment 619062 hahahaha[/ yeah foxnews bad? Obama made a deal with Iran a country full of terrorist groups. Now Obama makes a deal with Iran with 4 of are prisoners still in Iran ? Iran has 24 day notice before UN can check missle or nuke sites ? Great deal if you hate America Not bashing you bro. Just making a point

Last edited:
Obama win? More like Iran won. 4 Americans captured in Iranian prison. Iranian allowed 24 days before the UN can visit nuke sites. Iran harbors terrorist. Obama unfreeze trillions back to Iran. Hire some suicide bombers. I think Obama lost y'all lol
Then there is the little deal of the nuclear facility that is built into a mountain. They get to keep it. It would take a ground burst of a significant nuclear device to damage the facility

Yeah, we need a lot more reliable media sources like .....View attachment 619061 ...........View attachment 619062 hahahaha
Fox is about as reliable as any of the other news services. The only real difference is that they lean to the right and you lean to the left. Only a fool would rely on any single source of information. If you really want to know what is going on you need to look at sources of information domestically and abroad, and it doesn't hurt to spend the money to subscribe to a commercial intelligence service. The intelligence services livelihood depends on providing accurate information to their subscribers

Fox is about as reliable as any of the other news services. The only real difference is that they lean to the right and you lean to the left. Only a fool would rely on any single source of information. If you really want to know what is going on you need to look at sources of information domestically and abroad, and it doesn't hurt to spend the money to subscribe to a commercial intelligence service. The intelligence services livelihood depends on providing accurate information to their subscribers

Mac, I'm with Torpedo on this one. There are a number of reputable studies on media bias from a number of different angles. In general, almost all sources are biased with the vast majority of MSM leaning to the left. In one study it was concluded that Fox is more balanced than MSNBC.

Mac, I'm with Torpedo on this one. There are a number of reputable studies on media bias from a number of different angles. In general, almost all sources are biased with the vast majority of MSM leaning to the left. In one study it was concluded that Fox is more balanced than MSNBC.
Since I can't read Torp's comments, I don't know what Torp said, but I was being sarcastic of BigWht's comment of MSNBC. Of course its a left leaning program, but no more left leaning than Fox is right leaning. And you say "one study concludes that Fox is more balanced than MSNBC; what was THAT source. ;)

Back