Celebrating Obama's Win

Hmmm so Black voter's are incapable of voting based on issues that matter to them ... gee thanks
Didn't say that. What I was saying is that most people are of the herd mentality and being so are influenced in their thought processes by the herd instinct. My apologies if I offended you 9thWonder.

Well, the only thing i take comfort in is knowing Obama's reign has to come to an end. I hope that in the next election the level headed people in this nation make a sensible decision this time.

B
Well, the only thing i take comfort in is knowing Obama's reign has to come to an end. I hope that in the next election the level headed people in this nation make a sensible decision this time.

Billary Mambo part two!
A little bit of Jessica in my life, a little bit of Monica .... whoops!

Politics is easy.
Clinton for 4 years, then Rubio for 4 years. Last white man who was US president was GWB

I voted for Obama because he stands for people of all ethnic backgrounds and is in 100% support for women's reproductive rights. Romney is against those rights. We don't need women's progress being set back 50+ years because of the GOP.

Also, as a country we did to demystify the "doing it alone" myth of the rich guy. The very rich get welfare too, it is just not called welfare. The super rich are routinely fed from cradle to grave as well!
Large government never does anything efficiently. Anybody remember the former Soviet Union? I have heard about how Roosevelt got us out of the Great Depression. The truth is in December 1941 the unemployment rate was 16%. WWII got us out of the great depression, not really the ideal economic stimulus. President Obama is spending about 40% more than the government is taking in each year and he wants more. Despite his promises health care cost are continuing to accelerate. The average income has dropped 2% since he took office. The unemployment rate really hasn't improved in a significant way since he was elected, unless you look at the figures for black American, the black Americans have lost ground. President Obama is running up debt that our grandchildren won't be able to pay. As for me I am retiring, and I may very well do it outside of American shores, where the health care is better and cheaper and the the amount of money the government demands is more reasonable

Large government never does anything efficiently. Anybody remember the former Soviet Union? I have heard about how Roosevelt got us out of the Great Depression. The truth is in December 1941 the unemployment rate was 16%. WWII got us out of the great depression, not really the ideal economic stimulus. President Obama is spending about 40% more than the government is taking in each year and he wants more. Despite his promises health care cost are continuing to accelerate. The average income has dropped 2% since he took office. The unemployment rate really hasn't improved in a significant way since he was elected, unless you look at the figures for black American, the black Americans have lost ground. President Obama is running up debt that our grandchildren won't be able to pay. As for me I am retiring, and I may very well do it outside of American shores, where the health care is better and cheaper and the the amount of money the government demands is more reasonable
I agree, we cannot continue on this course for much longer, its just not possible without serious economic consequences. Just hope the next president will truely do what's necessary to right this pending disaster before its too late.

Black unemployment will only go up. Havent you heard about that amnesty thingie?

obama??...ir sex??? ruled by black people outside the bedroom??? wtf???

obama??...ir sex??? ruled by black people outside the bedroom??? wtf???
To my initial surprise I have found that there are quite a number of intelligent well versed members on this site. I have shared thoughts and ideas in areas that I never anticipated. More than one thread has wondered off topic and ideas were exchanged in ways that could have never been anticipated. I guess the best thing that I can suggest is that if a thread heads off in a direction you don't find interesting, don't follow the thread.

To my initial surprise I have found that there are quite a number of intelligent well versed members on this site. I have shared thoughts and ideas in areas that I never anticipated. More than one thread has wondered off topic and ideas were exchanged in ways that could have never been anticipated. I guess the best thing that I can suggest is that if a thread heads off in a direction you don't find interesting, don't follow the thread.
Don't decide for me brother.

Surprised how this has developed into a post for debating Obama's presidency. The simple fact is he is an awful President.

I strongly suggest we let "sleeping dogs lie" ... ;) Besides, what were the alternatives ... Romney or McCain? Ha! ... yeah, right! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I strongly suggest we let "sleeping dogs lie" .in the former . ;) Besides, what were the alternatives ... Romney or McCain? Ha! ... yeah, right! :rolleyes:
Yeah....haha....because They would have been so much worse than Obama. Its almost like living In the former Soviet union. Except we don't execute people for speaking out against communisim, but that may be coming.

Back