Celebrating Obama's Win

Who do you Republicans think your fooling with this bullshit? If a "subhuman" ******* (you know that's what you racist idiots call us)from the poorest part of the city that your in raped your precious perfect little 13 yr old angel, do you really think I believe tha you are going to have that kid? Fuck outta here with this bullshit.

Excuse me, not all Republicans are racist idiots, consider blacks to be "subhuman" or believe that women shouldn't have a choice when it comes to having babies.
Many just believe in fiscal responsibility and in preserving individual rights.

The days of the white evangelical conservative are done. The people spoke! The GOP is a platform of racists and anti civil rights (Roe v. Wade just to name one). The Republican party is going to have an extremely tough time with the changing values and demographics that make up this awesome country in future elections.

Politics in America are cyclical. Newsweek was shoveling dirt on the grave of the Republican Party after the 2008 election yet 2010 happened (and Newsweek is no longer circulating a print edition, go figure). 4 years is a long time in politics and things never stay static.

With another 4 years of black rule, i hope the laws giving blackmen more rights, over us whites, are soon forthcoming. If you look at those that voted for a 1/2 Black president, you will see the Hispanic, Black, at the forefront. Along side them are the young whites, male and females, and also the vast majority of older white women along with their wimp cuckolded husbands. And these last groups (white), are the guarentee, that if the next presidential candidate is a full black man he could well be the next president. No im not ******* or on ******* or blinded by my worship of the blackman. Some 6 yrs ago, who would of said that there would be a 1/2 black president who would be elected twice by the american people with such a large vote?? I believe a lot of people on here will disagree, but i think a great many would like this to become a reality. Im not trying to be contreversal this is just my view.
It looks like I'm in the minority here but I agree with you completely, we've given the whites enough chance to really screw this country up (I am white by the way) An intelligent, caring and perceptive Black man with a extremely intelligent Black Woman at his side has an excellent chance at making this the kind country it should be, .

You are a Fox news robot. Direct me to one blk person that wants to ******* Romney? Y'all make me laugh with this "its both groups" *******.
Again NiggDick you got it right, a Black has never made a death threat against a white president, whites ( and I am one) are intimidated by an intelligent Black man and Woman in the White House

...The racist bastard saw that he was losing with that far right extremism so he tried become "moderate Mitt". But people saw through that bullshit...You couldn't be more right!

"Far right extremism"- Romney's message was almost singulalrly focused on the economy, if talking about getting the economy going again and adding jobs to the economy is your idea of "far right extremism" then you, like the genius who made the orginal post really don't know what you're talking about.

"Far right extremism"- Romney's message from almost singulalrly focused on the economy, if talking about getting the economy going again and adding jobs to the economy is your idea of "far right extremism" then you, like the genius who made the orginal post really don't know what you're talking about.

hahahahah

Paul Ryan, his running mate, is 100% pro-choice and is against abortion in the case of ******* and ******* (1).

Both Romney and Ryan support overturning Roe V Wade (2).

Under the "values" section of his website, Romney's campaign states that the candidate "believes that the right next step is for the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade -- a case of blatant judicial activism that took a decision that should be left to the people and placed it in the hands of unelected judges." Link

(1)
http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/...tion-muddle/r17rZMdK7AyttwRPGmoUeP/story.html
(2)
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...tion-and-contraception-moderate-in-new-tv-ad/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/30/mitt-romney-roe-v-wade_n_2042922.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/16/opinion/if-roe-v-wade-goes.html?_r=0

......Republicans.......
Many just believe in fiscal responsibility and in preserving individual rights.

Fiscal responsibility is one thing, but it is how Republicans define "preserving individual rights" that is interesting. Taking away funding for Planned Parenthood, wanting to overturn Roe V Wade, is this what you mean by preserving individual rights?

Look, I have NO problem for people who believe abortion is wrong for themselves personally. But I DON'T think those people have the right to say what a woman does or doesn't do with her body. End of story!

And as I said, you can get a prescription for birth control filled at wal-mart and many other pharmacies for $4 per month. If they can't afford $4, they don't need to be having sex.

You can't just walk into a pharmacy and demand some birth control. You need to have a prescription. Which implies going to the doctor, spending money on a co-pay, and hopefully your insurance will cover the rest! But what if your insurance doesn't agree with why you went to the doctor (which would have happened under a Romney administration)? What about for the women who DON'T have insurance and so therefore can't go to a doctor, and instead, rely on Planned Parenthood (which is being defunded by Republicans)?

So not only do Republicans want to take away birth control, abortions, but then they want to cut back on the social safety net for these mothers. Brilliant planning! Absolutely brilliant!

hahahahah

Paul Ryan, his running mate, is 100% pro-choice and is against abortion in the case of ******* and ******* (1).

Both Romney and Ryan support overturning Roe V Wade (2).

(1)
http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/...tion-muddle/r17rZMdK7AyttwRPGmoUeP/story.html
(2)
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...tion-and-contraception-moderate-in-new-tv-ad/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/30/mitt-romney-roe-v-wade_n_2042922.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/16/opinion/if-roe-v-wade-goes.html?_r=0[/quote]

And name me the President who could actually overturn Roe v. Wade by himself? Unless the Constitution has changed and the Executive branch now exerts control over the Judicial branch, all of the conjecture about a Republican president overturning Roe v. Wade is just that- conjecture.

As for all the birth control hysteria, have you ever heard of Griswold v. Connecticut (1965)? The right to privacy that is always invoked in the birth control/abortion debate was established with this case and Justice Douglas' "penumbras" and "emanations", so once again, no sitting President has the power to unilaterally nullify that. And President Obama, who was a law professor, would know that, so for him to make claims about Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan to the contrary is at best patently dishonest.

And name me the President who could actually overturn Roe v. Wade by himself? Unless the Constitution has changed and the Executive branch now exerts control over the Judicial branch, all of the conjecture about a Republican president overturning Roe v. Wade is just that- conjecture.

You're missing a key piece here:

Within the next four years at least two spots on the Supreme Court will be up for grabs. One of the judges is like 80 and the other has been battling cancer and probably won't make it.

You don't think Romney would appoint conservative judges? Because that is exactly what he would do. And what do you think those judges would do for women's rights to choose?

You're missing a key piece here:

Within the next four years at least two spots on the Supreme Court will be up for grabs. One of the judges is like 80 and the other has been battling cancer and probably won't make it.

You don't think Romney would appoint conservative judges? Because that is exactly what he would do. And what do you think those judges would do for women's rights to choose?

You're asking the wrong person, I'm pro-life...and conservative, and a Republican.

Reactions: wit
Clearly. And so is Romney. And you betcha Roe V Wade would eventually be overturned under his administration. All of this above points to his "right wing extremism" that you denied Romney had, where he focused mostly on issues related to the economy. Maybe he did focus a lot on the economy, and jobs, and the whatnot. But he also has a very sick social agenda that would set back women's rights. That is fine you are pro-life. I accept that. But don't vote that denies the right for other women to choose. Thanks.

Do your thang Clarence Thomas I ain't mad at cha. Keep your tongue up these racist white dudes bootyholes and keep defending them. But since you say I'm a n****r just go to stormfront and see what your racist white boys are calling your blk ass. But like I said keep your tongue up their bootyholes black man.

Again that's the difference. I don't concern myself with what racists have to say about me. I'm bigger than that. What will getting all irate over what some people on a website say about your ethnic group accomplish? Not a damn thing. I have more important goals to pursue than to donate energy or time to reading about a thing that I know already exists in this world. You obviously like being bitter, angry and ignorant, because you go on these sites and come to forums with a chip on your shoulder. You can talk your slang and carry on in a verbal machismo fashion, but it's still whining, you're still bitching so grab a tampax. On my worse day you couldn't get at me on your best day. So just keep "making" white people call you n*****r because you think it makes you a big man and I'll just keep calling you n****r because you are truly an ignorant person.

Back