Celebrating Obama's Win

You can't just walk into a pharmacy and demand some birth control. You need to have a prescription. Which implies going to the doctor, spending money on a co-pay, and hopefully your insurance will cover the rest! But what if your insurance doesn't agree with why you went to the doctor (which would have happened under a Romney administration)? What about for the women who DON'T have insurance and so therefore can't go to a doctor, and instead, rely on Planned Parenthood (which is being defunded by Republicans)?

Do you even read these before you respond? I said "You can get a prescription for birth control filled at wal-mart ...". Please read the whole statement before you respond. It will save you embarrassing yourself.

As for going to the doctor, if you are poor enough to qualify for the $4 prescriptions, you are probably poor enough to qualify for medicare, which will pay for the birth control and the doctor visit anyway.

The women that don't have insurance and rely on planned parenthood can't afford a baby, which goes back to one of my earlier posts that said they should keep their legs closed.

Or maybe you would just prefer to pay for the birth control for any woman's birth control? Say like maybe a 31 year old woman who can afford to go to and pay for an elite Ivy League law school?

Fiscal responsibility is one thing, but it is how Republicans define "preserving individual rights" that is interesting. Taking away funding for Planned Parenthood, wanting to overturn Roe V Wade, is this what you mean by preserving individual rights?

To confuse the average Republican's stance on preserving individual rights with the Republican Party's platform endorsing the views of the extremist religious right rejecting a woman's right to chose is like confusing the Democrat Party's stance on gun control with what the average voting Democrat believes.

So not only do Republicans want to take away birth control, abortions, but then they want to cut back on the social safety net for these mothers. Brilliant planning! Absolutely brilliant!

Social safety net? Seriously? Planned Parenthood? They are an abortion mill. Period. And they should be defunded. Oh. And By the way. If you looked at their books, Planned Parenthood gets less than half their funding from the federal government. The majority of their money comes from private donations, which will in no way be affected by losing federal funding.
Further, even though it is only a few hundred million dollars per year, a country that is 16 trillion dollars in debt can't afford to be picking winners and losers in the private sector and funding things like Planned Parenthood, Solyndra, and Fisker.

You can't just walk into a pharmacy and demand some birth control. You need to have a prescription. Which implies going to the doctor, spending money on a co-pay, and hopefully your insurance will cover the rest! But what if your insurance doesn't agree with why you went to the doctor (which would have happened under a Romney administration)? What about for the women who DON'T have insurance and so therefore can't go to a doctor, and instead, rely on Planned Parenthood (which is being defunded by Republicans)?

Are you nuts? You can walk into any pharmacy and buy condoms without a prescription.

You're missing a key piece here:

Within the next four years at least two spots on the Supreme Court will be up for grabs. One of the judges is like 80 and the other has been battling cancer and probably won't make it.

You don't think Romney would appoint conservative judges? Because that is exactly what he would do. And what do you think those judges would do for women's rights to choose?

Yes, this is probable true. However, someone with a stake in the case - someone who has actually been harmed by it has to actually be the one to bring suit against the Roe v Wade decision for it to go back through the court system. And since all those who have been harmed are dead ...

Again that's the difference. I don't concern myself with what racists have to say about me. I'm bigger than that. What will getting all irate over what some people on a website say about your ethnic group accomplish? Not a damn thing. I have more important goals to pursue than to donate energy or time to reading about a thing that I know already exists in this world. You obviously like being bitter, angry and ignorant, because you go on these sites and come to forums with a chip on your shoulder. You can talk your slang and carry on in a verbal machismo fashion, but it's still whining, you're still bitching so grab a tampax. On my worse day you couldn't get at me on your best day. So just keep "making" white people call you n*****r because you think it makes you a big man and I'll just keep calling you n****r because you are truly an ignorant person.
Same ole same ole Uncle Tom Clarance Thomas bullshit from you. Keep trying to appeaze these 3 or 4 white women here, keep begging to fuck them. U sound like an old white man with that "you got a chip on your shoulder" nonsense. Besides you suspect with that moist picture in your avatar. What kind of black man pierces his nipples? Gays and punks is all know. I wish one of these women (or the men whichever floats your boat) gives you some ass, because you trying so hard. For some reason you putting N*****R and ignorant in the same sentence. Even white daddy got you believing that text book definition of what the N word means. It come from the Portaguese to objectify blk people and some damn ignorant person that you referring to. And your in Chocolate City (D.C) with your bs. Smh.Keep defending "white daddy" u white washed little buck dancing soul. Keep balancing that watermelon on your head, with your lips painted white and dance for massa.

Same ole same ole Uncle Tom Clarance Thomas bullshit from you. Keep trying to appeaze these 3 or 4 white women here, keep begging to fuck them. U sound like an old white man with that "you got a chip on your shoulder" nonsense. Besides you suspect with that moist picture in your avatar. What kind of black man pierces his nipples? Gays and punks is all know. I wish one of these women (or the men whichever floats your boat) gives you some ass, because you trying so hard. For some reason you putting N*****R and ignorant in the same sentence. Even white daddy got you believing that text book definition of what the N word means. It come from the Portaguese to objectify blk people and some damn ignorant person that you referring to. And your in Chocolate City (D.C) with your bs. Smh.Keep defending "white daddy" u white washed little buck dancing soul. Keep balancing that watermelon on your head, with your lips painted white and dance for massa.

You sound suspect for even worrying about my pierced nipples LOL. I've no doubt you indeed do wonder what type of person I am. I'm sure it bothers you that you can't vex me with your name calling and speculations. You want to be taken seriously I assume, yet your grammar and spelling is atrocious. If you don't even respect your thoughts enough to express them in a correct manner, why in the hell should I or anyone else? That's why I clown and easily dismiss you. You're ignorant, lazy, bitter and clearly out of your league. You don't respect yourself, so I won't either. You admit you want to be called n****r and I'm happy to oblige. You make it far too easy and with each response, you don't even see that you've been goaded and duped yet again into making another response. Get a clue Nigg and realise that you're the one who's dancing. ;)

That happened like once years ago. China's so worried about their global image now that they're not about to do something like that again any time soon. It's not like Tiananmen Square incident is a regular occurrence.

Try telling that the chinese being dispossed by property developers on nearly a daily basis with no compensation and jailed and beaten if they succeed in getting any sort of publicity. China is a huge pressure cooker at the moment.

You sound suspect for even worrying about my pierced nipples LOL. I've no doubt you indeed do wonder what type of person I am. I'm sure it bothers you that you can't vex me with your name calling and speculations. You want to be taken seriously I assume, yet your grammar and spelling is atrocious. If you don't even respect your thoughts enough to express them in a correct manner, why in the hell should I or anyone else? That's why I clown and easily dismiss you. You're ignorant, lazy, bitter and clearly out of your league. You don't respect yourself, so I won't either. You admit you want to be called n****r and I'm happy to oblige. You make it far too easy and with each response, you don't even see that you've been goaded and duped yet again into making another response. Get a clue Nigg and realise that you're the one who's dancing. ;)
You know when your getting your bashed in when you cop out and start looking for spelling errors and typos. I'm typing from my cellphone so excuse the errors you internet grammer oops I meant grammar cop. Lol. Your concession speech is accepted. Now head to the "cuck section" with the cucks and talk about how you "want to clean up" u suspect fuck. A suspect dude that's likes to defend racist conservatives? Damn Herman your head is fucked up. You moist fuck. Now go DP some chick so your dick and balls can touch with anothers man junk you nipple fuck.

Ok then, on this perspective you really have to give them credit for comprehensively duping 52 million Americans; and successfully gaining control of your education system nationwide to such an extent that in America that they have apparently managed to suppress free thought and speech and programme enquiring minds into their own thinking; yet despite this they still flooded the airways with one of the expensive advertising campaigns ever undertaken. Presumably all except Fox News were broadcasting sublimal messages to further their cause....

Interesting how somehow becoming informed by science and other forms of education qualifies as "duping of 52 million Americans" but people who believe in a book with no corroborating evidence ... the "good" book ... to the exclusion of all scientific, empirical and common sense evidence qualify for being open minded.

In psychological terms that's called pure projection. Projecting one's own issues on to someone else.

The bible belt is shrinking. If the conservative party can't purge the extremists among their ranks and adjust to become more inclusive they will not win.

You know when your getting your bashed in when you cop out and start looking for spelling errors and typos. I'm typing from my cellphone so excuse the errors you internet grammer oops I meant grammar cop. Lol. Your concession speech is accepted. Now head to the "cuck section" with the cucks and talk about how you "want to clean up" u suspect fuck. A suspect dude that's likes to defend racist conservatives? Damn Herman your head is fucked up. You moist fuck. Now go DP some chick so your dick and balls can touch with anothers man junk you nipple fuck.

Once again baited and duped. Good job Nigg. You're like a faithful old dog in that regard. I see you invested a little more effort this time around to have better grammar and correct spelling. That's commendable, despite still spewing the same vapid retorts. If you hadn't already noticed, I don't respect you, so what on earth makes you think any insult you bear towards me would be taken into the slightest consideration? Sure, at a glance it may seem that I'm insulting you right back by calling you n****r but we both know you admitted to liking being called that. It's not like you can be upset, right? You should be elated. So what is the problem? You rant on about white people being racists, YET admit to having/letting/making white people call you racist names. You, n****r, are a walking example of irony. Why do you even come on this site if you're so disgruntled? Let's talk about it ... LOL

celebrate? hell, yeah, i did! got me some good sugar tuesday night! walking a little wobbly the next morning, but i had a smile on my face!

Now, today, Carl Rove & the TeaBaggers are saying the Republicans lost the elections because they were duped by bad poll numbers given to them by Fox News. ... hell, everyone has been telling the Republican posters in the forums for over 2 years that Fox creates their own facts. Now FOX is trying to compare the Bengazi incident to Watergate, saying it is the biggest White House conspiracy since Watergate. And they had Donald Trump on this morning with more of his brainless negativity about the President. Doesn't this station see how foolish they look to the public? I have simply loved watching those morning Fox idiots eat CROW the past week. And NOW Sean Hannity is saying we ought to offer amnesty to the illegal Mexicans that are here, and Fox News is talking about going ahead and allowing the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy to expire, and that dickhead Mitch McConnell of Kentucky is ready to negotiate a 1:1 revenue to spending deal. At one time the president was offering them a 3:1 deal and they refused it. ... my, my, my, what one little election can do. I know one thing, if the Republican House sits on their hands this "round" and lets the country approach the fiscal cliff again, John Boehner will not be re-elected in 2014 in his Ohio district ... and he knows that. Ohioans are out for ******* now. :) I was amazed that whinning Eric Cantor got re-elected.

Please explain, i can already guess you are a liberal. They always get pissed when they hear, something they don't like. Oh and by the way, i am quite educated. I have my BS, i am a full time Engineer and i am working on my masters degree in industrial/ manufacturing systems Engineering. Love to hear you educational background.

Aren't you over educated to be a conservative. Especially since they keep on spouting off about how you are an elitist if you are well educated.

As for me, I am a graduate of the US Naval Academy at Annapolis and a combat veteran. I also hold a second BS from San Diego State University. Don't try throwing a label on me just because I don't agree with your preposterous statement about ******* being indoctrinated because they went to college. It's stupid and moronic.

Aren't you over educated to be a conservative. Especially since they keep on spouting off about how you are an elitist if you are well educated.

As for me, I am a graduate of the US Naval Academy at Annapolis and a combat veteran. I also hold a second BS from San Diego State University. Don't try throwing a label on me just because I don't agree with your preposterous statement about ******* being indoctrinated because they went to college. It's stupid and moronic.

Allow me to stick my big ol nose in here. No conservative I have ever heard has said people are elitist if they are well educated. As a matter of fact, wasn't it the Liberals and Occupy Wall Street who tried to separate us into the 1% and the 99%? Isn't it the liberals and the Obama administration who are crucifying people (figuratively) if they worked their ass off and happened to become rich in the process?

I would suggest, before you say no one is being indoctrinated at college, and since you are at SDSU, you walk up to each of your professors, ask them who they voted for and ask them if they feel we pay enough taxes in this country. Then you will know whether the majority are liberal or conservative.

And by the way, if no one has said this to you recently, especially today, thank you for your service and sacrifice. And to your family for their sacrifice in having you in a dangerous combat zone.

Yes, thank you for your service.

What cracks me up is when people hurl liberal and conservative around like it's an insult. Being a Washingtonian, I think I have a pretty good perspective on the political climate, and es in my line of work I can tell you first hand that Democrats and Republican are more alike than most Americans outside the beltway can even imagine. For instance if you have a means or business that brings you to the Mayflower or the Oval Room (both dining venues for Washington's political elite) you'll Dem's and Republicans chumming it up. Yet you go in forums and 'Liberals' and 'Conservatives' are at each other's throats. Both sides have got to know that their just spewing rhetoric and regurgitating propaganda. My point is that to the average American, Democrats and Republican are at polar opposites of the spectrum when in reality They are bed mates more often than you realize. Remember there are always three sides to every story ... Your side, their side and the truth (which often lies somewhere in-between).
Unfortunately you are very correct.

Back