Celebrating Obama's Win

Allow me to stick my big ol nose in here. No conservative I have ever heard has said people are elitist if they are well educated. As a matter of fact, wasn't it the Liberals and Occupy Wall Street who tried to separate us into the 1% and the 99%? Isn't it the liberals and the Obama administration who are crucifying people (figuratively) if they worked their ass off and happened to become rich in the process?

I would suggest, before you say no one is being indoctrinated at college, and since you are at SDSU, you walk up to each of your professors, ask them who they voted for and ask them if they feel we pay enough taxes in this country. Then you will know whether the majority are liberal or conservative.

And by the way, if no one has said this to you recently, especially today, thank you for your service and sacrifice. And to your family for their sacrifice in having you in a dangerous combat zone.
Wow because a professor tells a student that being racist is for stupid brain dead people equals "indoctrination"? Well they alway say racist people are uneducated. And your basically saying admitting to that constantly saying "professors indoctinate *******". Well hell maybe these professors need to into the trailer parks and rural areas and indoctrinate those poor brain dead souls.

Once again baited and duped. Good job Nigg. You're like a faithful old dog in that regard. I see you invested a little more effort this time around to have better grammar and correct spelling. That's commendable, despite still spewing the same vapid retorts. If you hadn't already noticed, I don't respect you, so what on earth makes you think any insult you bear towards me would be taken into the slightest consideration? Sure, at a glance it may seem that I'm insulting you right back by calling you n****r but we both know you admitted to liking being called that. It's not like you can be upset, right? You should be elated. So what is the problem? You rant on about white people being racists, YET admit to having/letting/making white people call you racist names. You, n****r, are a walking example of irony. Why do you even come on this site if you're so disgruntled? Let's talk about it ... LOL
black man you still yappin? Didn't I tell you to go to the cuckold section nipple man. What next? Taking a picture of your pierced dick? The diamond stud in your asshole? Or maybe your belly ring? Fuck outta here black man.

Or even a simplier example in a way to look at the difference/likeness in Republicans and Democrats:

A candy manufacturer determines that he is not making the margin of profit he needs to make so he has to decide, does he increase the price he charges for his candy bar (Democrat), or does he reduce the size of the candy bar (Republican). Petty superficial solutions to address his profit numbers. Meanwhile, he doesn't study the marketplace to see how he might increase his market share/sales, or modify his manufacturing processes to run more efficiently. Typical politician problem solving. These guys continue to do very little and go home to sleep comfortable at night at the expense of everyone else.

I voted for Obama because he stands for people of all ethnic backgrounds and is in 100% support for women's reproductive rights. Romney is against those rights. We don't need women's progress being set back 50+ years because of the GOP.

Also, as a country we did to demystify the "doing it alone" myth of the rich guy. The very rich get welfare too, it is just not called welfare. The super rich are routinely fed from cradle to grave as well!

You really need to see thru the smoke ALL of these politicians are blowing. In the election ads they only state partial facts or statements. Telling the entire story is detrimental to there needs. Neither of the candidates were really worth voting for.

Shut this dumb ass Fox news bullshit up. People voted for Obama because Romney doesn't give a fuck about 47% of the country. He called the President the "foodstamp president" "lazy" "welfare president" etc. Even white people are tired of the dog bullshit whistling. Obama won the black vote, latino vote, women vote, gay vote, young vote. Romney won the old ass racist white people vote. Nobody wants "free" anything. So shut the fuck up with this bullshit Fox news talking point of "they voted for free stuff" nonsense.

Won the black vote merely because he is HALF black, got the latino vote because he helped illegals become legal so they could continue to take this countries resources and yet not support the country, got a large part of the women's vote because he is the consummate politician and appealed to them with his charisma, got gay votes for supporting gay marriage, got a lot of the young vote because, let's face it, they do not have a lot of life experience but do have a lot of idealism.

Won the black vote merely because he is HALF black, got the latino vote because he helped illegals become legal so they could continue to take this countries resources and yet not support the country, got a large part of the women's vote because he is the consummate politician and appealed to them with his charisma, got gay votes for supporting gay marriage, got a lot of the young vote because, let's face it, they do not have a lot of life experience but do have a lot of idealism.
Hmmm so Black voter's are incapable of voting based on issues that matter to them ... gee thanks

Didn't say that. Said that most of the listed groups of people voted thru emotion rather than fact.
You didn't say that either, but it's cool. Obama won and it's really moot at this point to hem and haw about it. Eyes and energy spent towards the new dawn and all that jazz..

Kinda off topic but I think Herman Cain would have been a hilarious president. That man's been pimpin for who knows how long lol

You didn't say that either, but it's cool. Obama won and it's really moot at this point to hem and haw about it. Eyes and energy spent towards the new dawn and all that jazz..
Agreed. He now deserves our support because he is the leader of our nation. And we as a nation deserve the best that he can give.

Reactions: a96
You sound just as dumb as Falcon.

You really need to see thru the smoke ALL of these politicians are blowing. In the election ads they only state partial facts or statements. Telling the entire story is detrimental to there needs. ...

Politics:
Rule one: if their lips are moving they are lying.
Rule two: if they are smiling they think you believed the lie.
Rule three: if they tell a truth it is only to twist it. (see rule one).
Rule four: whatever they promise to do if elected will be the things that never happen.
Rule five: NO ONE gives up millions of dollars and promising private sector careers for $250,000.00 per year.
Rule six: ALL politicians have a secret agenda. (see rule five).
Rule seven: no matter which party wins it is bad for the working man.

Back