Celebrating Obama's Win

What? I love black women but she's really not all that. She's built like a man, look at her shoulders! :eek:
Pictures don't really do her justice in my opinion. In person though ... wow she is definitely not built like a man. If you're into sophisticated, classy, poised, intelligent women ... she's going to be on that list.

Pictures don't really do her justice in my opinion. In person though ... wow she is definitely not built like a man. If you're into sophisticated, classy, poised, intelligent women ... she's going to be on that list.
I donno man, I guess it's the TV then if you say she's not built that way in person. But her eyes weird me out, she always looking like she's angry.

I donno man, I guess it's the TV then if you say she's not built that way in person. But her eyes weird me out, she always looking like she's angry.
Yeah TV can do some weird things to a person. For instance, I saw Bill Maher in person once and I seriously felt like going up to him and saying "Oh my god Bill, how long did they say you have to live?" Michelle looks boxy about the shoulders on TV so I get what you're saying, but I was soon reminded that Televison is short for "Tells Lies To Your Vision." To me, me her and Jackie Kennedy are the prettiest FLOTUS' ever.

She doesn't look like a man nor does she look angry. This sounds like that conservative" critisism about her. That woman is fine as all out doors.

That's right Obama voters voted based on all things nonfact. And Romney voters voted based fact and issues. I'm so sick of this bullshit narrative.
Didn't say that either. Cool off my friend. And if you don't want to hear other political views, don't follow this narrative if it bothers you that much.

She doesn't look like a man nor does she look angry. This sounds like that conservative" critisism about her. That woman is fine as all out doors.

She certainly looks like a man from the back.

shellyo.jpg

Back