Celebrating Obama's Win

Isn't it mind boggling how broke fucks like Falcon always run to defend to rich people? Do u ever see rich people defending his poor\middle class ass?
Hey dumbass. You have no clue about my educational or financial situation so why don't you stop sounding more and more ignorant and STFU?

Hey dumbass. You have no clue about my educational or financial situation so why don't you stop sounding more and more ignorant and STFU?
Ok broke ass man that love to lick the balls of rich men. I'll tell u what, you can lick his balls while 9th Wonder tongue his bootyhole. Since both of you guys love to worship and defend these rich racist fucks.

:)

Your posts do tend to give away your educational situation. Finanacial status has nothing to do with intelligence.

Your lack of commitment to the American Constitution is demonstrated by the final words you use to close off so many of your posts.

Expat, Have you ever read the Constitution of the United States? I have. Several times. It was designed to keep the United States Government small. Not give way to the monstrosity we have today. It assigned very specific powers to the Federal Government. Those powers that it did not specifically assign to the Feds, it reserved for the states or the people. I am a strict constructionist. Do you even have a clue what that means? Obamacare was unconstitutional. I don't care what Judge Roberts (if you even know who that is) said. There is NOTHING in "the commerce clause" that gives the power to the federal government to ******* me to buy a specific product from a private company. Half of the things Obama or his minions have done since they have been in office have been unconstitutional or downright illegal. If you had read the Constitution, you would know that. I find it hilarious how idiots overseas who have no clue how this country works have the cajones to call me uneducated, tell me what MY Constitution says, tell me how my government should run, and tell me how I should live my life. Get a clue and but the hell out of my life.

BeR rR
Expat, Have you ever read the Constitution of the United States? I have. Several times. It was designed to keep the United States Government small. Not give way to the monstrosity we have today. It assigned very specific powers to the Federal Government. Those powers that it did not specifically assign to the Feds, it reserved for the states or the people. I am a strict constructionist. Do you even have a clue what that means? Obamacare was unconstitutional. I don't care what Judge Roberts (if you even know who that is) said. There is NOTHING in "the commerce clause" that gives the power to the federal government to ******* me to buy a specific product from a private company. Half of the things Obama or his minions have done since they have been in office have been unconstitutional or downright illegal. If you had read the Constitution, you would know that. I find it hilarious how idiots overseas who have no clue how this country works have the cajones to call me uneducated, tell me what MY Constitution says, tell me how my government should run, and tell me how I should live my life. Get a clue and but the hell out of my life.
Well said, in four years we will see who the morons are then, the people that voted for Obama a second time. When the country is in worse shape, uneemployement is even higher and all the freedoms that have been fought for over the years taken away maybe some of these people will open their eyes.

Thanks to Obamacare, my best friend can still get health insurance because they are ****** to cover pre-existing conditions. Thank you Mr. President Obama :)

The days of the white evangelical conservative are done. The people spoke! The GOP is a platform of racists and anti civil rights (Roe v. Wade just to name one). The Republican party is going to have an extremely tough time with the changing values and demographics that make up this awesome country in future elections.

Thanks to Obamacare, my best friend can still get health insurance because they are ****** to cover pre-existing conditions. Thank you Mr. President Obama :)

Now that is a reason I can understand and respect. Except for the fact that mandatory coverage of pre-existing conditions does not go into effect until January 2014 (I know because I am diabetic).

The days of the white evangelical conservative are done. The people spoke! The GOP is a platform of racists and anti civil rights (Roe v. Wade just to name one). The Republican party is going to have an extremely tough time with the changing values and demographics that make up this awesome country in future elections.

What the heck did Roe v Wade have to do with Civil Rights? It was about abortion (*******), not civil rights. Now Brown v The Board of Education of Topeka, KS had something to do with Civil Rights.

I do not think expecting people to take personal responsibility for the choices they make in life is racist or anti-civil rights. If you choose not to work, because you give up looking for a job, that is a choice you make and should not qualify you for free stuff. If you choose not to have health insurance, that is on you and it is up to you to pay the bill when you need to go to the hospital. If you choose not to go see your doctor and your health goes to hell in a handbasket, that is a choice you made and I should not have to pay for your bad decisions. If you can't get a job, because you are not qualified enough, do something about it and go back to school and get an education. We all make choices in life, if you make a bad one, why should I pay for your mistake?

Highly doubtful ... electoral college votes aside, Obama barely won the popular vote. To me this clearly shows enough of us were divided, which further shows that neither candidate shined the brightest. This election year by no means heralded a sign of a new day in American voting.

I refer you to Amendment 1

They made the constitution a living breathing document to be flexible, amended and change as to meet the demands of the country. So often some people don't want to acknowledge this very important fact.

If you can't get a job, because you are not qualified enough, do something about it and go back to school and get an education.

There are a lot of highly educated college graduates with no jobs, and some with jobs that any HS diploma holding individual could do. The market is flooded with educated people, falcondw69. Education doesn't always correlate to good jobs. Furthermore, college tuition is fucking insane. Most people have to take on a lot of debt to get a university education these days, with little hope of being able to make a return on that "investment".

Social values should trump economic ones. The sooner people realize that all of us are intermittent and interdependent beings, the better a world we will all enjoy.

The GOP platform is outright racist. It is anti-woman. Those two things alone are an instant disqualification for a political party for the majority of people (clearly) and this segment of the population is growing.

The GOP will have a better luck in the future if they drop the racism and campaign for women's rights.

There are a lot of highly educated college graduates with no jobs, and some with jobs that any HS diploma holding individual could do. The market is flooded with educated people, falcondw69. Education doesn't always correlate to good jobs. Furthermore, college tuition is fucking insane. Most people have to take on a lot of debt to get a university education these days, with little hope of being able to make a return on that "investment".

As for Education not always correlating to a good job, then that means they chose either the wrong profession or the wrong degree program and they need to go back to school to get a degree in something they can find a job in. Or, they need to find a job that does not require a degree.

And your last 2 sentences are finally something we can both agree on. However, that just means people going to college or just starting out college, need to choose their career and educational paths carefully. It doesn't make any sense to go to college and have $100,000 in debt when you graduate if you are getting a degree in Elementary Education. Because unless you live in Chicago, you won't make enough salary in your lifetime to pay that money back and still make enough money to survive on until you do.

Social values should trump economic ones. The sooner people realize that all of us are intermittent and interdependent beings, the better a world we will all enjoy.

The GOP platform is outright racist. It is anti-woman. Those two things alone are an instant disqualification for a political party for the majority of people (clearly) and this segment of the population is growing.

The GOP will have a better luck in the future if they drop the racism and campaign for women's rights.

Have you read the GOP platform? Or are you just going off what Obama and the media tell you?
Read it and then show me one racist thing in the Republican party platform. I dare you. Because I know you can't.
As for anti-women, some might consider the anti-abortion stance anti-women. I don't. I consider it pro-life. ******* is *******, whether you shoot someone in the head or whether you hoover them out of the womb.

As for Education not always correlating to a good job, then that means they chose either the wrong profession or the wrong degree program and they need to go back to school to get a degree in something they can find a job in.

What qualifies as a "wrong profession or the wrong degree program"?

Or, they need to find a job that does not require a degree.

Oh, and what kind of living wage would that earn?

It doesn't make any sense to go to college and have $100,000 in debt when you graduate if you are getting a degree in Elementary Education.

Why shouldn't elementary teachers have a great living, a real living wage, that would allow them to pay back their student loans? Elementary education are the most important years of a kid's academic life; those years set the stage for future failure or success. Knowing this, it would make sense that elementary teachers are paid very well because they are the ones gearing these ******* towards the types of professions and degrees I believe you find worth it to put $100,000 of student loans towards.

Have you read the GOP platform? Or are you just going off what Obama and the media tell you?

Romney wanting Latinos to self deport? The last minute disenfranchisement efforts by Republicans to keep people of color from voting in this past election?

As for anti-women, some might consider the anti-abortion stance anti-women. I don't. I consider it pro-life. ******* is *******, whether you shoot someone in the head or whether you hoover them out of the womb.

It's interesting that many Republicans, though by no means all, are very "pro-life" and yet fully support capital punishment. Women should have the right to choose and have full access to contraception. We also have a planet of 7+ billion people. Birth control and abortions keep this number from growing even faster that it normally would have.
Not every woman is capable of affording a baby. A baby that would be raised in poverty. And that cycle is very hard to break, once one is born in such poverty. Is that what you want?

If your mom or sister was raped and became pregnant would you want the government to tell her she had to have the baby or would you want them to have the choice to have the baby?

Back