CD/TV/Sissy living with a Black man

SamanthaMorgan

Couple
From
NC, US
Have there been any CD/TV/Sissy ever lived with a Black man as BF/gf or Husband/wife?

I have had the pleasure of living 2 different Black men, one for 4 years and the other for 7 years. The relationships ended because they were transferred because of their job and I was not able to move with them. They both gave me engagement rings and the Man in my 7 year relationship gave me a wedding ring as well as we had a small private ceremony with a few friends.

I was SOOO close in college. My roommate moved out with a few months left on the lease and I was in the market for someone new. I was totally closeted, but already messed around with a few guys. My first black man was a man I found on Craigslist in another city, but he was my age and looking to transfer to my school.

We fucked in a hotel once, and kept so many hot conversations going about what it would be like it he finished out the semester living with me. It gets me so hot even thinking about the scenarios we talked about. He ended up transferring to a different school, shortly after but fuck I wanted it.

Interesting topic! This is more of a fantasy for me but I like the idea of being a sissy living with a group of Black men! It seems more exciting (and challenging) to be one sissy shared among a group of Bulls.

I’d like some sorta’ poly house scenario - where I’m owned and serve multiple Black Masters in the household.

E308A200-077F-4B6C-BEA2-10BB945354A0.jpeg

Last edited:
Interesting topic! This is more of a fantasy for me but I like the idea of being a sissy living with a group of Black men! It seems more exciting (and challenging) to be one sissy shared among a group of Bulls.

I’d like some sorta’ poly house scenario - where I’m owned and serve multiple Black Masters in the household.
Servicing multiple big black cocks on a regular basis. Taking each one, perhaps spit-roasted by a couple at a time, sucking, fucked, and taking all their hot loads as the submissive little bitch. Yum! The closest thing to heaven while still living here on Earth.

Servicing multiple big black cocks on a regular basis. Taking each one, perhaps spit-roasted by a couple at a time, sucking, fucked, and taking all their hot loads as the submissive little bitch. Yum! The closest thing to heaven while still living here on Earth.
Yep yep! I definitely like the idea of servicing multiple big black cocks on the regular, too! I’m also super into cum and would loooove strong Black men dropping loads in my mouth regularly. I want a belly filled with cum!

Last edited:
Not a live in but have had longer term relationship with at least two BBCs

one was married and wanted to meet me when he could to do things he could not get in his married life in a discrete manner

other a younger bbc who was Bi

in all my years probably the best sex ever

made me feel like a true submissive sissy/CD

I would love to get into a live in situation but such opportunities are few and far in between

Have there been any CD/TV/Sissy ever lived with a Black man as BF/gf or Husband/wife?

I have had the pleasure of living 2 different Black men, one for 4 years and the other for 7 years. The relationships ended because they were transferred because of their job and I was not able to move with them. They both gave me engagement rings and the Man in my 7 year relationship gave me a wedding ring as well as we had a small private ceremony with a few friends.
Why u couldn’t go with them

No, but its been such a big fantasy of mine.

It all started because years ago when i was in college, i use to hang out and smoke weed with these 2 girls who lived together at a house.. (we were in our early 20s)
and the person/landlord who was renting it out to them was this big older black man. (Maybe 50-60s).

one time i smoked with one of the girls, and she was trash talking about the other one, throwing her under the bus. She said she was behind rent, the landlord suggested to do sexual favours in order to cover it..and she did.

another time, i smoked up with the other girl, and she randomly was saying the same thing about the other lol.

whenever they would vent, my mind would just zone out and i would get horny af. He is soo nasty and clever…sounds like a really horny old man too.

im a cute femboy who is not black like them.
But it made me wonder what it would be like if i started living there. I would miss rent payment on purpose!!! I would always suck his bbc, do whatever to make him cum, and be his bitch!

Too bad i couldnt :(

I have an online friend who's been inviting me over to his place many times but I've yet to take up his offer. I'm not sure if it's the real deal but I'm tempted to find out since we've exchanged numbers, and personal information. He needs a new lover after his trans gf moved to another city. I'm a crossdresser, not trans. And since I'm on hormones there's little difference as my tits are getting big, my voice has gone soft. I'd love to be his gf and if it doesn't work out I at least will get a great fuck out of it. He's 6'4, 240 lbs with a very thick 9 inch cock. He promises to ravage my ass and make me scream .... could be a long night lol
This sounds great, just what you are looking for, am I wrong? Are you only into men? Black men only? Just curious...I want you to be safe and have fun !

Back