Crossdressers & Sissies that play together

Has anyone engaged in some CD on CD play?

I’ve tried for years. There is an abundance of dressers around me, some are pretty hot, but it HAS to be the most flaky group in all of kink. Never have been able to make it happen.

My ideal fantasy would be another sissy to dress with, have a photo shoot, lots of touching and petting, and pull out some dildos and prostate toys. Truthfully, I have no desire to be out of chastity with another CD, and I would hope they feel the same, so no penetration. But the thought of fucking another hot CD with a BBC strap on then having them switch it up…..hot.
Sounds like heaven to me! Fun!

Has anyone engaged in some CD on CD play?

I’ve tried for years. There is an abundance of dressers around me, some are pretty hot, but it HAS to be the most flaky group in all of kink. Never have been able to make it happen.

My ideal fantasy would be another sissy to dress with, have a photo shoot, lots of touching and petting, and pull out some dildos and prostate toys. Truthfully, I have no desire to be out of chastity with another CD, and I would hope they feel the same, so no penetration. But the thought of fucking another hot CD with a BBC strap on then having them switch it up…..hot.
I have with several gurls lots of kisses..touching feeling..going out clubbing hooking up with guys..

I wish someone guy or girl would contact me to play around with, I'm down to do anything the most degrading the better, or I could humilate them, either which way I just wish someone anyone would play with me.
Yes iam interested available anytime

Back